Indian bridal wear is the most trendy one. It has got innumerable styles, patterns, colours and embroideries. Today’s bride chooses for herself gowns for various pre and post wedding functions but gets confused over the accompanying accessories, make-up and hairdo etc. Below 10 looks with proper accessories of gowns are given. You can choose any of these with the gown of your choice:
10. Glittery Makeup For Cheeks And Eyes be All That Kareena Has done For This Shimmering Gown. So You Can Also Do
This shimmering gown gives a fairy-like an appearance without needing accessories.
9. The Detailed Work Of The Gown Doesn’t Need Any Accessories And Makeup. It Is Sufficient In Itself
The colour and work have its effect on the face. So nothing is needed at all.
8. Statement Earrings And Highlighted Eye Makeup Is What Is Enough To Look Gorgeous In This Gown
This stylo gown is making this diva look extraordinarily stylish.
6. This Bold Tousled Hairdo Adds A Spark In You In This Blue Cocktail Dress
Heavily embroidered cocktail dress is not in the need of any accessories except this hairdo.
5. Headgear With Glossy Makeup Gives This Diva In Unique Saree Gown A Greek Touch
If you want to change your looks entirely then this is for you.
4. Neat Side Parted Bun With Highlighted Bronzer and light Makeup Will Make You Glow In All Golden Gown
The Golden colour is the king of all. Embellishments on it are completing its finesse.
3. Golden Embroidered Vibrant Red Gown Looks Best with Highlighted Eyes, No Makeup And Hair Tied Back Neatly At The Back
Red is the brightest and one of the main colours. Its vibrancy doesn’t need accompaniments.
2. Golden And Off-White Gown Looks Great With Subtle Peaches and Cream Look And Hair On One Side
This is a very delicate type of gown being worn also by delicate looking Sania Mirza.
1. This All Glittery Gown Is Making Aishwarya Look Royal With Smokey Eyes, Shiny Lipgloss And Open Hair
Multi-Coloured gown makes you all ready for your cocktail and engagement parties.
These were some of your favourite celebrities showcasing their favourite gowns with accompanying accessories and makeup, hairstyles etc. You can also follow them and look perfect in your choices of wedding and cocktail gowns.