Being a shopping addict is not a good habit. It is painful as well as a joyful experience too. You don’t like to take any stress because when you are stressed you get relief through shopping only. Below is given 10 things which only a true shopaholic will understand:
10. You Love Shopping The Most
Whether you had a fight at office or at home with parents or with your BFF, You are bound to destress yourself by shopping. Even if you are fired then also to come out of depression you have to go for shopping instead of saving money.
9. You Leave Home For Window Shopping or Just To Buy 1 Thing But Buy 100 Things Instead
8. You Get Crazy Whenever You Hear The Word ‘The Sale’
7. You Are Satisfied With The Amount Of Exercise You ASre Doing By Surfing Malls And Carrying Heavy Bags
All day you only relax or surf the net so there is no scope of visiting gym. But you convince yourself that roaming in malls and carrying heavy shopping bags is more than a workout for you.
6. You Can Get Things At The Best Price
You know from where to shop for which thing whether you are shopping at Delhi or at Mumbai. You bargain and get the things at the most cheapest rates. nobody can have better deals than you.
5. You Know The Places From Where All Your Friends Got Their Stuff Because You Know All
4. You Have Got Many Pair Of Shoes Which You Don’t Even Care To Count
3. You Spend Splurge Money So Online Shopping Is A curse As well As A Boon For You
2. You Are Always Well Dressed
You have got many dresses. So you are always ready for any event or party. You never have to repeat an outfit.
1. There Is No Space In Your Closet To Keep Any More Stuff
Your room is a bloody mess. You have to push the things in to close your closet. You had planned to dispose off old things but you are too attached with them.
So, enjoy and do shopping daily and check for these signs in your real life.