Who can understand the weird situations else than the people who are tagged as ‘Not-So-Religious’!
When you want to have Chicken Tikka and your bestie is on Thursday fast; it feels like murdering the entire world.
Here are the 8 Weird Things You Have To Face When You Are The Only One With ‘Not-So-Religious’ Tag!
8. You don’t have an idea of festivals else than Holi and Diwali!
You don’t know what is ‘Ekadashi’, ‘Purnima’ is or what Shivratri or Krishna Janmashtami rituals are.
7. Your friends have tried every possible trick to make you hardcore religious!
Your friends have tried many tricks to make you damn! Religious but you love to be tagged as ‘Not-So-Religious’!
6. You don’t understand the concept of offering the high level of prayers to god in exams!
Giving different offers to god in exams like- ‘Mai 101 ka parshad charaunga agar pass ho gaya to’! or ‘Bhagwan electronics sambhal lo monday to monday nariyal charaungi’! and blah! Blah! Blah!
You just don’t get this concept in your head.
5. If vegetarian then why you are Not-So-Religious? It’s hell for you to answer this!
Just give a look to the sh*t concept of people- If you are vegetarian then you SHOULD BE religious.
If you are non-vegetarian then you CAN BE Not-So-Religious.
4. If you are ‘Not-So-Religious’ then surely you are a rebel! Don’t you understand why?
You have to prove nothing to be a rebel- just become the Not-So-Religious person; by default people will consider you as a rebel.
3. Your parents like your friends more than you!
Just for the reason that your friends are religious and know about the rituals; your parents like them more than you.
It’s the hell feeling of the world.
2. It’s hard for you to understand the ‘Tuesday or Thursday’ concepts!
You are always seeking for the logics behind the Tuesday or Thursday customs and rituals.
1. You hate that weird situation when your friend is fasting!
You want to have Chicken Tikka and you come to know that your friend is fasting. It feels like the whole world is destroyed in some seconds.