You were totally shaken when your friend shifted to another country. You thought that you will not be able to survive but nothing happened. You are doing very well.You have grown up also. Now, you should call your friends to thank them as they have taught you the very basics of life. Here is the basic 9 lessons you have learnt from them:
9. You Became Independent
Remember how you used to panic whenever they were not near you!! But now, you have become more independent and don’t depend much on other people.
8. You Start Prioritising
No matter how much busy you may be, you take out time for those whom you truly love. You have learnt giving priority to the work and people.
7. You Now Know The True Meaning Of Friendship
In it, no formalities are required. Only unconditional love is required which can cover even great distance.
6. You Are Able To Value True Friends
You understood that nothing can come in between if you value the bond or relationship.
5. You Have Patience
Earlier they were available whenever you wanted. But now they are at a distance and are busy. So you have to wait for the right time to talk to them.
4. Earlier You Didn’t Realised The Importance Of The Words I Am There For You And Miss You But Now You Never Fail To Say These Magical Words
3. Now You Value Every Relationship
2. You Start Exploring New Ideas
From the time they have moved you had to come out and be on your own. Then you had new ideas and even your those friends were amazed to see you in this form.
1. You Realised That Having A Good Friend Even Miles Away Is A Great Support To Fight Against All Odds Of Life
You should be thankful to god and must keep in touch.