Are you in a state of marriage phobia? Or facing those annoying questions related to your marriage from your Oh-So-Cruel relatives, then you can definitely relate yourself to these points below.You must be taking those proposal comments from your relatives sportingly and jokingly until you get a serious declaration(and it’s official) that you are going to be the next member to get married in your family.
1. Beta Agla Number Toh Tumhara Hi Hai:
The epic line every nasty relative swears by is enough to irritate you and put you into dilemma even into that shadi celebration. And the neighbor aunty is certainly coming to put some oil into the fire. Grrrr…
Leave the Stress And Go On A Holiday With Your Besties. Get Vacation Dresses Here
2. Learn From These Rituals, You Will Be Getting Married Soon:
Do I have to pursue a special crash course for it? Why the hell on earth should I learn to follow those rituals.
3. And Suddenly You Became The Centre Of Attraction For Everyone:
Their chief mission is now to see you getting married. Even tougher than reaching Mars!!
4. Never Ending Marriage Proposals:
Ladka Engineer hai, well settled hai. Those non-ending marriage proposals are either going to freak you out and you feel safe away from home.
5. Your Younger Cousin Getting Engaged: Worst Scenario:
If somehow any of your younger cousins gets engaged or hooked officially you are going to be marriage-zoned for sure. It was easy to play hide and seek when we were kids no? Cause there’s no place to hide now.
6. People Suddenly Consider You Way More Older:
Gone are those days when you were the kid of your family, suddenly you are mature now and ready to produce kids. Abhi Nahi To Kab is what they have to say.
7. And Now You Are Thinking Of Introducing Your Boyfriend To Your Family:
The nervous attack: either for them or for you. And what if your guy is still not ready. Oops!!
8. You Start Thinking About Life After Marriage:
- Food: Done
- Clothes: Washed
- Sanskaari Bahu: Checked
- Late Night Party: Unchecked
God Save Me!!
It’s Time To pamper Yourself With Some Shopping. Buy Casual Denims Here
9. You Skip Any Statements Related To Marriage:
I am going to my friend’s MARRIAGE becomes I am going to my friend’s get together.
10. When Your Facebook Feed Is Filled With those “Got Married” Posts:
India has become a wedding nation suddenly. Why people just can’t resist showing their marital status? These are the questions that roll through your mind.