Coco Chanel(19 August 1883 – 10 January 1971) was a french designer and a renown businesswoman who have a brand like Chanel on her name of which we all are aware of. The lady was super dynamic and was an inspiration for several girls who emerged from rags to riches. She was known for her bold and fierce nature since she was young because of which she faced a lot of buzz and attention all over the world. Coco Chanel quotes were widely searched on the internet and stands true evern after ages.
The girl never settled for less and now even after death, her name is enough to run one of the most expensive brands around the globe. A girl who started her journey by selling hats at a small shop in Paris emerged like a diva, and today on her birthday, we would like to some badass statements by Coco Chanel which will show you the power of a girl who ruled the fashion world.
Born to an unmarried mother and a father who was a street vendor, Coco spent her early life in an orphanage after her mother’s death and even worked as a singer in bars and clubs. But she found her way towards success and settled her business on one of the most hyped fashion streets of Paris. Her signature perfume Chanel no. 5 is the most expensive of all and still comes in a very limited stock.
Her struggle and life gained a lot of controversies and hype, but nothing stopped her ever. Not everyday such legend is born.
1. Coco Chanel Quotes-Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
2. Coco Chanel Quotes-Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.
3. Coco Chanel Quotes-In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
Perfectly said coco!!
4. Coco Chanel Quotes-Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
5. Coco Chanel Quotes-The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud- Coco Chanel.
Now that’s something to note down!!
6. Coco Chanel Quotes-The best things in the world are free. The second best are very expensive.
7. Coco Chanel Quotes-Dress like you’re going to meet your worst enemy today.
8. A woman with good shoes is never ugly.
Kudos to the legend and a very happy 133rd Birthday.