Everyone wants to look perfect, but do they look perfect? We say first impression is the last impression. Is it true? How much your dress will showcase your knowledge? What you wear can influence your thinking and negotiating skills, even hormone levels and heart rate. We can correlate women’s education with fashion.
No education can be done right if it doesn’t teach you good principles in regard to dress. Without such teaching, the work of education lacks a bit. You must have the knowledge of fashion.
Today, I am going to discuss a very important topic with you all. How we can correlate women’s education with their dressing?
We all dress up to look good. But sometimes our outfits don’t seem right for the occasion or the place. Here I am talking about those awkward situations all of us have faced at one time or another. This will never happen when you have a good fashion sense and you know how to play with colors.
How to dress up for any occasion:
- Shop for the right clothes according to your body type
- Try to buy trendy colors and fabric
- Shop the designs which are in vogue
- You should know what hairstyle suits you.
- Simple and good makeup is a necessity.
- Be confident
Few more tips here:
- Try not to wear the same color all of the time, be experimental with your outfits. Wear different colors and different patterns.
- Try to follow the latest trends which will keep your wardrobe up to date, and there are some classic things, which always should be in your closet, for example- A simple white shirt.
- If you are going to wear two colors, for example- red and black. Don’t wear a red shirt and a pink scarf and then black jeans. Try to wear all black, add a red scarf, so ii will like an added color. Complete the look with red shoes. Separating the colors will look fabulous and not too squished at the same time.
- Good shoes are essential in your wardrobe. Shoes can make you appear taller or shorter, and they complete an outfit.
- Dress up according to the occasion you are going to. For example- For an office party, wear a sexy bodycon dress. For a casual hangout, pair a skinny jeans with your favorite T-shirt and sneakers.
Educating women results in promoting self-respect and also helps in raising the status of women. The improving girls’ educational level has been demonstrated to have clear impacts on the health and economic future of young women, which in turn improves the prospects of their entire community.
Brenda is a Content Developer at Smiletutor.sg and she creates data driven infographics based on the research work she did on the topic. She is a passionate and a dedicated writer.