Some may call monsoon as nature’s most blissful feel, but for most of the fashionistas it is nothing more than a phase that they need to avoid as much as they can. Having a fetish for cluttered mud and blocked roads with endless traffic can take the hell out of your mind making it worse by restricting the choice of clothes you have to ditch in this weather. Not only this, the story of endless hairfall, melting makeup and what not adds up the agony. If you too don’t feel as wonderful as others do about monsoons you can totally relate to these fashion troubles that makes your monsoon experience worse.
1. Hair So Frizzy, You Can’t Tame
Nothing on earth could ease your frizzy hair no matter what product you use or how much you care.
2. Never Ever We Considered The Need Of Waterproof Mascara So Desperately
As soon you’ll try to face the weather will some killing looks, you’re gonna realise your mistake within a minute with melting mascara on your face making alive your worst nightmares.
3. Monsoons Are Indeed A Nightmare For Your Sneakers
You can’t even think of wearing your sneakers no matter how much you want.
4. Your Best Dress Will Turn Out As Wet Dress, No Matter How Hard You Try
The adverse effects of going out in the showers.
5. Melting Makeup Is A Thing You Face The Most These Days
No makeup spray could ever help you to conquer this. Thanks to the humidity.
6. Wearing Skirts/Maxi Skirts Could Prove Out As The Worst Decision Ever
You have to keep a halt to your fashion desires till you get over with this monsoon season.
7. All Whites From Your Wardrobe Have Already Adopted The Ignorance
White? What white??
8. What About A Fatal Water Splash
Chances are that must have encountered such a splash even for once in your life.
9. Hello Sweat Patches
The humid weather is indeed the enemy for such embarrassing situations no matter how much deo you have applied.
10. Heels Could Give You An Embarrassing Moment
The sole of your heels could not bear wet floors for long. Hope you never ever encounter with something like this but if you had, we totally feel you.