Thanks for choosing Baggout to promote your store to online shoppers. Baggout provides you access to over 1 Million online shoppers looking for awesome deals and products and we hope that we will be able to add value to your business.
We have tried to make the whole process of uploading coupons on Baggout such that it takes only 2 minutes to upload and promote your coupons on Baggout. So, here is the step by step process to start using Baggout for your store’s promotion. This post assumes that you have already registered on Baggout and have created a login for the same (In case you are yet to register, please register here)
Step 1 – Download the Coupon CSV File (click here to download)
The downloaded file is empty except for the first row which contains the name of each column. You need to fill in your coupon/deal details in this file. Essentially, each coupon/deal fills up one row on the CSV File so there would be as many rows as the number of deals that you want to promote. The filled file would look something like this.
Step 2 – Fill in deals/coupons in the CSV file
Each deal/coupon requires seven fields
- Discount – Here you need to enter the discount being offered. Some examples would be 30%, Flat 30%, Upto 30%, Minimum 30% etc. (This is a Mandatory field)
- Offer Title – This needs to be short and the offer needs to be explained in 4-5 words. Example – 30% Off on Womenwear (Mandatory Field)
- Offer Description – This field provides details of the offer such as product categories/brands available on landing page or any restrictions such as minimum purchase etc (Mandatory Field)
- Offer Category – This field depicts the product category on which the offer is available. In case, this field is specified, the offer would be visible on our Product Category specific coupon pages such as this one in addition to your store page. There are sixteen categories available on Baggout. Please copy from the below mentioned list to ensure there are no spelling mistakes –
- Men’s Clothing
- Women’s Clothing
- Men’s Shoes
- Women’s Shoes
- Watches, Bags and Sunglasses
- Furnishings & Appliances
- Kitchen & Dining
- Books, Movies & Music
- Health & Beauty
- Outdoor and Sports
5. Coupon Code – Please provide coupon code in case a code is required to be used to redeem the offer
6. Expiration Date – Please provide the date till when the deal is live on your portal (in MM/DD/YYYY format). Example: 12/31/2015. Please Don’t Use any Other Format For Date. In case, you are not sure of the exact date, please provide your best guess so that we don’t end up sending users to expired deal pages. (Mandatory Field)
7. Offer URL – Please provide the link to the page on your store where the offer is live (Mandatory)
These fields go to the following area on the coupons –
All fields except Coupon Code and Category are mandatory. Please make sure to fill the remaining fields for all the deals in the coupon file or they will not get uploaded on Baggout.
Please also make sure that there is no empty row in between the coupons or the deals below empty row won’t be uploaded.
Step 3 – Upload the coupon file on Baggout
Go to our Retailer Partner Page and upload the coupon CSV file using your login and password generated during the registration process.
Once, the file is uploaded, it goes live on the platform within 24 hours (once it has been passed through the quality team).
Step 4 – Subsequent updation of coupons live on Baggout
When you need to update the coupons live on Baggout, you can create another file and upload it on our platform. The system will remove all the old coupons and replace them with the coupons in new file. In case, some of the older coupons are still live; please include them in the new file as well.