As much as we are excited about the upcoming movie Baaghi (featuring a sizzling chemistry between Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff), Shraddha raised the standards of her wardrobe with the latest trends and hairstyle we just saw on her while promoting the movie.
In most of her looks, she experimented from casuals to ethnic and managed to win our hearts with love.
Here we compile 5 of her Best looks from the promotions and the movie itself just for you (in case you are in love with her choice of outfits as much as we are).
And lemme tell you one more secret, all these looks are budget friendly too. Shhh.. that’s secret so keep it to yourself. let everyone judge how much you’ve spent on the entire look.
- 1 1. The College Casuals Flaunted By Her So Effortlessly:
- 2 2. Party In Monochromes:
- 3 3. The Denim Swag:
- 4 4. The Adventurous Look:
- 5 5. The Casual Boho Look On Shraddha:
- 184.108.40.206 That military shrug too easy breezy for summer, that shorts and top. Not to ignore that super cute hairstyle that she has just flaunted here. Head to your college with this complete look and charm everyone around you with your uber cool styling sense.Get This Boho Casual Look At Just Rs.1507
- 6 Related posts:
1. The College Casuals Flaunted By Her So Effortlessly:
When you are off to college you obviously want to wear something which is super comfortable for all day long. And the look which inspired us was the one with the tank top, Brown combat shoes,comfortable denim and belt of course.
Head to your college being as sassy and classy and comfortable too, just like her. Coz she knows how to dress up in every situation.Get Her College Look At Just Rs. 1196
- Tank Top-Rs.299-Buy It Here
- Jeans-Rs.499-Buy It Here
- Belt-Rs.199-Buy It Here
- Sunglasses-Rs.199-Buy It Here
- And Add These Shoes To Your Look At Just Rs.499-Buy It Here
2. Party In Monochromes:
Weekend party plan? Take a clue from the fashionista and wear your monochrome striped dress like a boss. This dress is enough to glam up your entire look without the need of any accessory. Be the style diva with this dress just like her and you know what summers are too appropriate for monochromes.
This Complete Party Look At Just Rs. 1148
3. The Denim Swag:
Denim which can never go out of fashion is something we must have in our wardrobe and the way shraddha styled this denim shirt with minimum jewelry and notice those reflectors in summer. Who can live without a good pair of sunglasses this season?
This look is comfortable and stylish at the same point.
Get This Casual Comfortable College Look At Just Rs.1144
- Jeans-Rs.594-Buy It Here
- Denim Shirt-Rs.550-Buy It Here
- And You Can Add These Round Sunglasses To Your Look-Rs.349-Buy It Here
4. The Adventurous Look:
We all are little wild and rule breaker by nature and when it comes to clothing then why not?
Going for a bike ride or to an adventurous trip,this look is too appropriate for both. This look reminds me of Katrina Kaif In ‘Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara’ when she was driving that heavy bike all the way to meet Hrithik(Remember?).
Boots, Black Tee, And Denim, this look is good enough to satisfy your wild spirit. Isn’t it?Get This Wild Adventurous Look At Just Rs.1059
- Jeans:Rs649-Buy It Here
- Black Top-Rs.160-Buy It Here
- Sunglasses-Rs.250-Buy It Here
- Add These Boots To Complete Your Look-Rs.498-Buy It Here
5. The Casual Boho Look On Shraddha:
In love with this look, this look is super cute and looks super comfy.
That military shrug too easy breezy for summer, that shorts and top. Not to ignore that super cute hairstyle that she has just flaunted here. Head to your college with this complete look and charm everyone around you with your uber cool styling sense.Get This Boho Casual Look At Just Rs.1507
- Shorts-Rs.399-Buy It Here
- Top-Rs.559-Buy It Here
- Shrug-Rs.549-Buy It Here
- And Add These Sneakers To The Look At Just Rs.299-Buy It Here
Hope you liked these looks and don’t forget to share it with your friends especially Shraddha’s Fans!!