Kangana Ranaut’s buttercream face, rosy red cheeks and Deepika Padukone’s faultless looks and her angel smile are the fireworks on the red carpet!
Here are the effortless (and effective) tips on how to look like your favorite celebrity- Sonam Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone! Choice Is Yours!
Their urbane sense of dressing and makeups never ceases to impress us even though they never look like they just walked off a fashion ramp! That’s Highly Appretiating!!
#Best starring look- Priyanka Chopra
Eyes: Makeup and glamour are all about eyes! For the perfect smoky eyes use Chocolate, taupe, coffee shades—feel free to use all the shades on you!
- Use creamy brown eye pencil or crayon and blend it along the upper lids and lower lash line.
- Keep blending it until you reach the desired intensity. “Keep the brows bold and defined, and put on two coats of waterproof mascara.”
- Try the colorful mascara too!
Cheeks: Uneven complexion problem? Here is the solution!
- Even our complexion with velvety-matte foundation.
- The blush on your cheeks with creamy, non-shimmery peach blush!
- Try apricot lip shade on the lips!
- Make it glossy with old-flecked formula only on the centre of the lower lip.
#Best sharp look- Kangana Ranaut
- For best smoky feline shape eyes mix brown, black and charcoal eye shadows!
- Blend a dark brown eyeshadow all over your upper eyelid and thickly line your lower lashes.
- Layer black eyeshadow over the brown one around the eye and blend it smoothly!
- Blending and winging it upwards, near your brows—the eyeshadow colour should fade as it goes outwards.
- Skip the blush-on for the look! It will downline the eye makeup.
- Using a matte bronzer for the cheeks apply it to the cheekbones with a shimmer-free highlighter.
- Groove blunt and bold!!
- Pinkish nudes work best if you’re fair and whitish!
- Peachy nudes look great on warmer skin tones flawlessly.
#Best with her vibrant lips- Deepika Padukone
- Taupe over the upper lid and a dark brown gel eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line.
- The eyeliner was blended well with brown eye shadow.
- Double coats of mascara opened up the eyes wide and sexy!
- Use primer and a luminous finish foundation all over the face.
- To enhance the cheeks use creamy, rosy blush on the apples and topped it with a liquid highlighter to nude the cheekbones.
- Blend two matte shades—fuchsia and burgundy—to custom-create this wine lip shade perfectly!
- Exfoliate with a sugar scrub to provide a smooth, even canvas for dark lips vibrant lips.
- And never forget to use a lip liner!
Want a FREE Fashion Stylist?
#Best glamorous look- Kareena Kapoor
- Go clever with champagne eyeshadow over the upper lid and a taupe eyeshadow in the eye crease and add depth and definition.
- Line the upper and lower lash line with a khaki-brown eye pencil or you can use the gel eyeliners.
- Straighten two coats of colossal mascara-deep black!
- Swirl and sweep the brush around first in a deep bronzing powder and then dip it in an apricot blush for gentle contouring the cheeks!
- Highlight the cheekbones with some berry blush on!
- Go flawlessly with nude coffee brown and wood shade for perfect shine on lips!
- Or you can try some rosy nude gloss on it.
#Best young colorful chic- Alia Bhatt
- Groom your brows with brow and black liners that suit you best!
- Thick double layers of voluminous mascara! Simple and stunning!
- Swirl a rosy cream blush without shimmer to create a natural, healthy blush.
- Blend the rosy winter colour on the apples of the cheeks and dilute out towards the ears till it almost disappears into the skin.
- Look natural and beautiful!
- Apply a layer of lip balm to hydrate the lips and wait a minute for it to sink in the lips.
- Try bubblegum pink matte – makes for the perfect pop of colour in this look.
- Looks perfect glossy and shining pink lips!
#Best Dramatic Eye- Sonam Kapoor
- Try out layering black eyeshadow with black glitter gave the eyes a wet look.
- To double the drama, pick up two sets of false lashes and kept the brows bold that will look blunt and too bold!
- Shimmery peach blush under the cheekbones will go perfectly with this.
- Don’t overdo the blush-on- eye make will look weird, let the eyes do its miracles!
- The light pink nude shade will perfectly go with this makeover!
- For good finish- try sugar lip scrub! it will look glossy and shiny!
*All Images Are Sourced From Vougue.com