We love our mom and she’s obviously our best friend but there are few epic lines that are copyright of every mom out there. From those daily dose of taunts to those scary “Sharma ji ki beti ko dekha hai” type lines we face in our daily routine should be declared as “National Issue” as per our mom. We made this just for fun list of such lines that will surely make you laugh for a moment and you will feel nostalgic if you are away from your mom.
p.s: Mommies out there, we all love you!!
- 1 1. “Pura Din Phone Mein Lage Rehte Ho”- Every Mom Says That:
- 2 2. “Beta, Ghar Aaye Relatives Se Baat Karo”:
- 3 3. “Jab Tum Ma-Baap Banoge Na Tab Puchna”:
- 4 4. “Sharma Ji Ki Beti Kinni Intelligent Hai”:
- 5 5. ‘Bade Ho Gaye Ho Meri Baat Kaha Sunoge”:
- 6 6. Kon Kon Ja Raha Hai Sath Mein? :
- 7 7. “Khana Acha Nahi Hai To Khud Banalo”:
- 8 8. But Her Love And Care For Us Is Eternal:
- 9 Related posts:
1. “Pura Din Phone Mein Lage Rehte Ho”- Every Mom Says That:
According to mom all our problems are directly or indirectly related to our phone.
You Are Not Studying-Coz Of Phone
You Are Not Ready-Coz Of Phone
You Are Not Listening-Coz Of Phone
(But it’s actually true, anyway!)
See This Too: SIGNS THAT YOUR MOM IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!
And if you are talking to someone on phone for quite a long time- Kisse baat kar rahe the- with a doubtful expression.
2. “Beta, Ghar Aaye Relatives Se Baat Karo”:
Whether it’s a 90-year-old random uncle or kisi ki mausi ki chachi ki beti ka whatever you are bound to talk to them and lead a sanskari conversation in order to charm them with your sweet behavior. And don’t worry they will also take a brief interview session of yours and give you some random advice on your career as well. Beta B.com kia hai, medical karlo!!
3. “Jab Tum Ma-Baap Banoge Na Tab Puchna”:
The ultimate dicussion breaker, when they are left with nothing this surely comes as a masterstroke.
Me: Mom, Why can’t I Go On A Vacation With My Friends?
Mom: Its Unsafe. Tum Ma-Baap Banoge Na Tab Puchna!
4. “Sharma Ji Ki Beti Kinni Intelligent Hai”:
There’s always an inspiring neighbour from which your mom is influenced a lot. It looks like she would love to have an exchange program of child if she was given an opportunity to exchange you with them.
5. ‘Bade Ho Gaye Ho Meri Baat Kaha Sunoge”:
Instruction list like-Take bath now, cut your hair this way, wear this dress, use words like these. And if you denied- Bade ho gaye ho meri baat kaha sunoge- And don’t forget the emotional blackmailing tone which somehow pressurizes you to follow the instruction even when you don’t want to.
6. Kon Kon Ja Raha Hai Sath Mein? :
It directly means how many boys are going out with you. Every plan comes with a series of repeated questions to conquer. And those little reminders-call me when you reach there are obviously there. And you came to know that Woaah! my mom is a detective too.
7. “Khana Acha Nahi Hai To Khud Banalo”:
You have no right to criticize her food anyhow, even when it is too spicy or too salty. Although we love “ma ka khana” but some dishes are just not her cup of tea, still you better have them silently.
8. But Her Love And Care For Us Is Eternal:
Although it can go really annoying at times, but all this is because she cares a lot about us, and without her its impossible to imagine our life. Love you to the moon and back mom.