Have you ever drunk boiling soup? or you probably have kept it in the fridge to cool it down! guaranteed you are an impatient person, officially proved!
Come let’s know more about people like you, total impatient, even I am one of them!
1. Hell!! waiting in queues? impossible to do so for an impatient person! it looks like waiting for an era and till your turn comes you will get old and older!
2. Hungry like you will eat table and chairs if you will not be served in next 1 second! who can wait for so long, I hate this, when i am hungry and i am asked to wait for 10 to 15 minutes, can someone serve me with glasses of waters now for next 10 to 15 minutes?
3. I messaged him 2 minutes ago, and he did.nt replied yet? it’s almost 3 hours, for impatient people seconds are like ages and decades! feel helpless or if we have supernatural powers we ourself have landed at the place of the person we texted
4. Traffic? turn impatient people mad, if someone ask them to fly their cars and vehicles they even have done this, it’s torturing waiting in traffic and jams, it’s brain storming!
5. Hell is this! what I need to wait for 15 minutes for my order? “Bhagwan ke liye aisa mat karo mere saath please!!” these are the internal feelings of that impatient person who is asked to wait for his order at the restaurant!
6. Calling customer care? really? please take my life but don’t ask me to walk on fire, please! the impatient person can even beg to avoid calling customer care services as much as they can! they are breath taking people, they ask to wait fo 10 minutes or even 15 minutes, in this time period I might get insane!
7. What the f**%%$@@ is this? can anyone answer this to me? I am stopped at 99% of downloading, why the hell these internet companies do this to me! if it’s in the hands of the impatient people, they would have called the owners and personally asked them about the downloading and internet connection issues!
8. When someone says ‘isko repair Karne me in time lagega’, a part of you dies from inside, impatient person will obviously say that, ” mai hath jorta hun mere saath aisa matt karo, mai iske bina marr jaunga”! Isn’t hilarious?
9. Saying ‘jaldi kar na yaar’ is your pet dialogue, even if a cab driver is giving the change of money, taking just next 3 seconds, these people are so in habit of saying this, they can even say this to that driver, ‘jaldi kar na yaar’! Hats off to these people!
10. What are you saying? Will you take more 5 minutes to park the car? what will do for next 5 minutes? the reaction is so wild as if these people are asked to donate their properties in charity! shocking!
11. It makes you very happy when an online shopping portal promises ‘one-day delivery’, as if someone have said that you are the gifted with a Mansion and 2 Audi and hundreds of servants around you to serve you! you just can’t match their happiness to any level! they are the winners!
12. Look! we people are born intelligent, the things which a normal person will do in 10 minutes, we the super cool impatient people will complete it within 3 0r maximum 4 minutes, that’s the art of impatientness!
13. You have committed quite a few blunders because of your impatience, that’s obvious, everything can’t be positive with everything, but it’s perfectly okay, we make up to the level that we have the ability to solve the blunders at any cost! talented impatient people!
14. If we are impatient, then we know that how waiting for anything feels like, so, we people are very humble, we don’t even let other people wait for us, we understand the pain of waiting !
15. And finally, you have promised yourself to be more patient, because patience is a virtue, good to hear this, but ask our hearts, when we promise such stupid things and try to stick on this, even knowing that we can’t wait, it’s impossible for impatient ones!