Losing weight is really a tough task! But other complimentary things with this are even tougher!!
People say take this, do that, do this also, you can have this, you can try this! Ooffoooo!
It’s hell sometimes seriously to answer the ridiculous questions of people who are so much interested in your weight losing activities!
Here are 10 Annoying Things People Trying To Lose Weight Are Tired Of Hearing!!
10. “You are living on the green veggies these days na?”
How to answer these questions? These people are so much interested to know about your diet and tuning with green veggies when you are dieting!
9. “Gym shym se farak padta hai kya sacchii mein?”
Tell them, anyone, please, if people go to the gym then, of course, they don’t go there to pass their time logically!
8. “You should try some amla juice or coconut water and blah! blah! blah! also!
All you people want to say is: ‘Flush all the dieting plans and charts and just sip some coconut water’! Can I please go to the beach and have some sunbath with sweet coconut water??
7. ” Will you continue this for next one month or two?”
Ask these people only, they will answer this themselves! Should you continue this for next one week, month, or for years?
6. “Arrey ek baar khaley kuch nahi hoga sachii!”
Why don’t these people understand that their ek baar khalo, thoda sa khalo, kal se mat khana, kuch nahi hota itna sa mein! Concepts are seriously torturous!
5. “Come! Try some yoga with me!”
Yes! Of course! Tell me and I am ready to stand on my head down and legs up! Just order me, boss!!
4. “Oh waaoo! Want to lose weight? Then dieting is sure nahh?”
Poking habits of other people will never be resolved! You are on dieting and they are so worried! Isn’t?
3. “You are started looking thin from far away, Congrats!
C’mon doesn’t misunderstand them, they are taunting you, not wishing you good luck with your weight loss movement!
2. “You should remain satisfied the way you look”
What do they actually mean is: you should remain fat and you will get your Mr. perfect even more fat than you!
1. ” Naya craze chada hai abhi utar jayega!”
These people are the highest demotivation in someone’s life! Distant yourself from these people seriously!