Radhika Apte is one of the underrated actresses in Bollywood who is an ultimate bundle of extreme talent and art. Starting from the non-commercial cinema Radhika has shown some markable performances establishing her name in Bollywood and slowly stepping into the commercial cinema too. However, the actress always prefers strong content over entertainment. Her impeccable performances in movies like Parched, Maanji: the mountain man and Padman has left us praising this beauty every time we watch her on big screen.
She takes her professional life pretty seriously because of which she’s not scared of nude scenes and intimate roles in her movies if the plot of the movie asks for it. She’s married and is completely comfortable with her priorities both personally and professionally. She takes forward her opinions and is a confident woman who is not willing to entertain any kind of negativity in her life.
Here we penned down 8 statements of Radhika Apte that shows how fierce this lady is.
1. Working With Khans Is Not Her Priority
1. “If I get a film with them, I will do it for the popularity, but I will not go out of my way to get a film like that. I am not struck by any of that glamour or fame.”
2. Her Reaction On Controversies
“When some of my intimate scenes from Parched were leaked online, I learned about it while having breakfast with my husband. I was expecting this to happen anyway, and we both laughed it off.
3. She Don’t Beg For Roles, She Let Her Hard work To Get Work For Her
“I don’t ask people to cast me in their films. I can’t go after someone constantly and say “cast me, cast me”.
4. She’s Not A Label Freak
“I am not in favour of labels. The more you run away from one kind of label, the more people will try to put anothe rlabel on you.”
5. Definition Of Boldness For Her
“Boldness is courage. It’s something positive. But the term is used negatively in our society.”
6. She Doesn’t Care About Others Opinions
“Kabhi main sexy hoon, kabhi bold, kabhi deglam. I don’t care about it. You just have to do your own thing.”
7. She Differentiates Her Personal And Professional Life Pretty Well
“I am very open about my marital status because it doesn’t have to do anything with my work.”
8. Her Views On Period Taboo
“Why should your period which is actually something that you have to go through every month stop you from doing anything.”