BG- Tell us something about yourself. Which five words would describe you the best?
Priyanka- I m 23 year old living in Jabalpur (M.P). I have completed my graduation from St. Aloysius College Jabalpur. I have done my schooling from K.V1STC JABALPUR.
My dad was in the army and it’s the army upbringing that made my personality. So, I m smart, confident, independent, dedicated and hard worker.
BG- When did you start blogging and what was your motivation behind starting the same?
Priyanka- ”In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”- Nikos kazantazakis
I started my blogging journey 1 year ago . I really wanted a platform from which i can express my ideas, my knowledge and interests. Blogging help me to create my own online identity, I blog because of my passion.
BG- Can you give us an idea on the theme of your blog (Get The Look) and what kind of content your readers love?
Priyanka- My blog is for those people who are looking for creative looks ! & Its your all-in-one place to get the details of fashion, beauty tips and latest trends & makeup.
BG- How much time do you keep for blogging on a weekly basis?
Priyanka- When I started this blog, I decided to publish almost every day to try to attract readers as quickly as possible because blogging has no fixed time. Its depends on how much time I get to write content for my blog. Sometimes I write 2 post daily in morning & evening or 1 post daily.
BG- What are the top three lessons that you have learnt in your journey so far?
Priyanka- I have been blogging for 1years, it is not easy for me to start a blog and gain traffic. I have learned a lot from past year and still I m learning daily something new in my journey of blogging. Here are top 3 lessons, what I have learned from my blogging:
1. ONLY POSTING CONTENT IS NOT ENOUGH: Only writing article and posting on your blog is not enough because social networking sites gives life to your post. Without Visitors your blog post is dead. You should share it on your social network to gain TRAFFIC and get lots of VISITORS to your post with lots of comments.
2. WRITE CONTENT IN BIGGER TEXT WITH DEFERENT COLORS: The size of your text and the length of your content effects your readers.
3.BIGGER POST BIGGER TRACFFIC :Every time I write longer content my traffic graph goes up. People spend long time on longer content and provide me best traffic source.
BG- How did you get to where you are now with your blog? To what do you attribute your success?
Priyanka- My hard work with encouragement given by my elder sister holding great success, who is a owner of famous blog “HINDUSTANISAKHISAHELI” and my dear parents who always there to support me.
BG- One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic. What tips can you give bloggers to drive traffic to a new blog?
- Create good content.
- Use your social networking sites for making an announcement that you have started blogging.
- Take help from your friends to share, comment or like your posts.
- Be original & factful.
- Follow blogs or forums which are similar with yours.
- Be active and build relationship with your readers.
- Create videos of your posts to builds more audience.
BG- Where do you see your blog five years from now?
Priyanka- I see my blog as a top 20 best blogs of beauty & looks in 2020.
BG- What are your five favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
These are my favorite blogs because I love everything about these blogs with superb content quality and awesome beauty tips.
BG- What does Baggout mean to you?
Priyanka- Baggout means discovering great products with best deals.