If you are a Indian then you can’t deny that you are a die hard Bollywood fan. No matter how much you try and deny it, but you love the drama and masala of our hindi films.There’s no denying that you can’t take the Bollywood out of an Indian.
We’ll give you the sign that shows you are a die hard fan of Bollywood.
1. You plan your week according to which films are releasing that Friday and you always know which movie is releasing on which date.
2. You’re always on the hunt to search for Bollywood merchandise.
3. You always book a first day first show.
4. You have a never-ending list of movies you can watch again and again with your friends.
5. You can analyze a movie just by looking at the trailer, except Salman’s movie, his have to be watched.
6. You always give examples of Bollywood films, dialogues, characters, stories any time when you get a chance.
7. Every night is a movie night for you.
8. All your fashion choices are Bollywood based. You wore patialas after Geet sported them and you wanted that metallic lehenga that Shanaya (Alia Bhatt) wore in Radha from Student of The Year.
9. You judge people according to who their favorite actor/actress is.
10. You have Bollywood posters stuck all over your room and you remember all the movie dialogues.
11. You’ve done the towel dance for sure at least once.
12. You’ve always wanted a man like Raj, Rahul or Prem.
13. Lastly, you dream about a visit to your favorite celebrities’ house.
Baggout is an App which exists to ease your online shopping expeditions – We have over 500 online stores including your favorite ones such as Flipkart, Snapdeal, Jabong and Amazon. You can search and browse all these stores at one place, track deals and get cashback on each purchase via Baggout (by logging in and visiting your favorite stores through Baggout). In addition, we are soon launching Free Personal stylist recommendations for our esteemed users.