Yes, I have no shame accepting that I am addicted to fashion and to how I look. I care for my skin and hair, lookout what I eat and choose my clothes cautiously. If you too are fashion addicts, you would exactly know how the likes and comments pay us off for our efforts to look flawless.
But then, there are ignorant people who don’t get it. They would knowingly or unknowingly embarrass you with comments that would make you feel like burying them underground. These are 10 things that will make any fashion-conscious person very, very angry.
1. “Haww! You are wearing a smaller size, your tummy is visible!”
Arrgh! It’s called a cropped top. Like do you even shop at all?
2. “You forgot to wear one earing!”
I wish you forgot you knew me. It’s a earcuff, meant for just one ear.
3. “How can you wear heels all the time? They are such a pain.”
No, it’s not. It is a pain when you don’t know when to go for a wedge heel or a stilettos.
4. “Why you are always standing in front of the mirror yaar? Don’t you know how you look.”
I do, but the way you look reminds me of Halloween!
5. “What happened to your hair? Why they are unevenly chopped?”
It is called a feather cut. Why you are so evenly maddening?
6. “Piercing and tattoo kara ke, apne aap ko badi heroine samajh rahi hai?”
R.I.P you jealous soul. You’ll never understand what fashion statement means.
7. “Yaar teri jeans fatti hui kyun hai?”
Why are we even talking? Kay. Thanks. Bye.
8. “Why would you paint your nails in glitter and neon colors?”
Because I can carry it off and you can’t.
9. “Oh you’ve ordered salad again. Are you dieting?”
No. I’m choosing a healthier lifestyle, so that I look good in what I wear.
10. “Itna shaukh hai toh TV/Movies mein kyu nahi chali jaati?”
Sure. Chalogi mere saath? Oh wait, you don’t have the looks for it.
11. “Oye tune fir hair color kara liya, tere hairs kharab nahi hote”?
I don’t complain about your kharab brain so please leave my hair alone.