The SS Rajamouli flick, has ended up being a blockbuster as of now. Individuals are truly battling for the tickets in the theaters. The loads of tickets go only in around an hour of opening.
No theater is left unfilled for considering even a solitary seat of the most reduced evaluation. Unessential to the nature of the theater individuals are simply hitting into the seats of the silver screen corridor and are actually entranced by the motion picture itself.
This motion picture is thought to be the best VFX film in the entire Indian silver screen and the costliest creation of the Indian generation industry.
Probably, Rajamuli has done something astonishing to deliver another magnum opus of his to the whole world.
These certainties demonstrate that BAAHUBALI will beat every one of the records of Indian film.
1. The story line is just too interesting right from the beginning till the end that you won’t even go to pee in the interval!!!
2. All the battles will take you back to the fights of Ramayana, Mahabharata, and all the other epic ones. The VFX in the movie is the best used by the Indian Cinema till date.
3. The art direction and cinematography of the movie is done wonderfully, and you wouldn’t realise the difference between real and computerised scenes.
4. It is also one of the few films featured in BBC’s documentary on 100 years of Indian cinema. The documentary will be directed by Sanjeev Bhaskar.
5. The production for this two-part epic film started in 2013 and the movie took two years to come on screen.
6. The film’s poster was unveiled in Kochi, Kerala and the makers of the movie claim that it is the largest movie poster in the world.
7. The action scenes of the movie are choreographed by Peter Hein and for a particular shot, he had to handle 2000 stuntmen and elephants.
8. The sound design team embeds various types of microphones throughout the set to record ambient sound, to lend a natural feel to the film. It was necessary because some of these sounds were not readily available. It was quite a challenge for everyone.
9. All essentials were created from scratch: chairs, thrones, palaces, swords, armor and costumes.
10. The lead actors, Prabhas and Rana’s daily diet consisted of six to eight meals – all non-vegetarian. Meals were eaten every two hours. The total calorie intake would range between 2000 to 4000 a day, just to suit the character.
11. The film’s satellite rights were sold to MAA TV for ₹25 crores (both parts of the movie), a record for Telugu movie satellite rights.
12. 1,000 VFX technicians worked on it and 2,500 junior artistes were used for war scenes – on 100 acres of land at Ramoji Film City which was transformed into the Kurnool district. At RFC, a 20-acre maize farm was created by cultivation. Massive!!!
13. ‘Baahubali’ released in 4,000 screens across India and 135 screens in the USA.
14. Karan Johar joined his hands with Rajamouli to promote and release the movie in Hindi. The movie is also dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam and other languages.
15. The trailer of the film had 4.05 million views on YouTube – Telugu and Hindi trailers crossed 1 million views each within 24 hours. On Facebook, the teaser crossed 1.5 million views and received 300,000-plus likes and 200,000-plus shares in a day.
16. The makers of ‘Baahubali’ have promised to offer ₹20 crores as remuneration to Prabhas, making him the highest paid actor in Tollywood.
17. Now go through the trailer and all my facts will go true to the fullest of brutal honesty.!!!