why people believe things that don’t even exists? at least have some sense of logic to create.
girls wear pink so they are baby dolls material, boys wear blue and black, so they are spiderman and superman?
in which epic it’s written? and on which page?people think, they have a baby dolls, pink character to maintain right? All sensitive and pretty or sweet? Here are the top ten half truths we all have about women:
- 1. Girls are always associated with pink color. And that’s total nonsense.
- 2.Vodka is a woman’s drink: Ummm… No.
- 3. ‘She’s angry. Must be on her period.’
- 4. Girls are bad drivers.
- 5. And some stupid people think that we are always brand conscious. Seriously?
- 6. Girls don’t ask guys out.
- 7. Girls are attracted to mysterious, bad boys.
- 8. Makeup is a must…NOT.
- 9. Girls would prefer mushy or romantic movies/books.
- 10. Women are not meant for physical work.
1. Girls are always associated with pink color. And that’s total nonsense.
pink and red are made for girls! why you guys are living in such a big misconception?
is this is written in Bible? or Ramayana? or god himself appeared and guided you guys on this pink and red color themes?
2.Vodka is a woman’s drink: Ummm… No.
why No? on magic moments vodka and on grey goose vodka, no label is fixed, or there is no print saying “not for girls, only men can drink”!
c’mon guys go and check it out now!
3. ‘She’s angry. Must be on her period.’
yes! it’s of course girl’s problem, but that doesn’t mean that now you will demotivate girls, and just throw your talks for the sake, just to co-relate anything with girls stupidly!
it’s natural, girls don’t overreact on these days, why should they? who said so?
4. Girls are bad drivers.
girls don’t know how to take u-turns and cuts on roads, wherever you see a women driver, should keep a distance from her car.
challenge you guys, go and research, that how many deadly road accidents girls do, or have done till date due to their bad driving skills?
5. And some stupid people think that we are always brand conscious. Seriously?
yes we are! but not that much that your myths prove girls to be!
If girls like any clothing even from a low standard shop, she will try it on her! it’s just that a girls should know what will go with her personality smoothly, else doesn’t matter.
6. Girls don’t ask guys out.
look! its 21st century, waiting for ‘Prince Charming’ means getting stuck to arrange marriages.
girls make moves towards boys, of course they do have right to be happy with the one they want to be, making a move towards boys is positive, negative will be, if a girl keep waiting for her Mr. Perfect, reach to happiness, it will never come automatically!
7. Girls are attracted to mysterious, bad boys.
It is a misinterpretation that most of the ladies are head over heels craving for young men with dull and strange identities. We are not all Bella Swan stricken by an ‘Edward Cullen’ who just makes her life hopeless and abandons her in ‘tween life emergency’.
8. Makeup is a must…NOT.
sit at some sofa, with relaxed pajamas, and watch movie with bowl of popcorns, how does that feel?
may happens that girls want to make up even at homes, but enjoying in pajamas is also the girl’s cup of tea!
even, girls look sexy and beautiful in pajamas than boys!
9. Girls would prefer mushy or romantic movies/books.
Off-base. A few of us would lean toward activity stuffed or shocking films over any motion picture falling in the Mills and Boon class. ‘Jo aww na kare woh awwrat nahi’ does not suit us.
10. Women are not meant for physical work.
dare to tease girls once! physical force will be applied on you so sweetly, that you will forget this line guys!