It’s hard to deny that everyone loves to SHOP ! People might shop from Streets, Malls or Online, but just the idea of having a new pair of heels can bring a smile on your face. But some people don’t understand that shopping is happiness.
Here are some crazy ideas given by shoppers to justify their shopping:
1. “Shopping is the greatest stress buster”
And you have no clue how stressed my life is, alright !
2. Shopping is like sports… keeps you on your toes and fit, specially during the sales. Plus it’s so much fun and adventure.
It’s an awesome way to workout. It helps burn extra calories. You should try it too.
3. “I am not shopaholic, I am helping the economy”
I am doing my bit for the poor and the nation, I am helping in the money cycle like a responsible citizen!
4. “I have nothing to wear, I can’t repeat the same clothes a zillion times”.
Anyway, I don’t remember, when was the last time I went for shopping?
5. “I wasn’t shopping for myself, technically, I had to shop for my taujis and taijis and mamaji and nani and dadi and family and friends.”
They give me all the shopping work but no one understands my feelings. Its hard you know !
6. “I don’t have anything to match with my footwear”
Soooo let’s go for shopping, spending a little more money wouldn’t harm.
7. “There is a theme party that I have to attend and I have nothing suitable to wear”
There is no way out, I have to go shopping.
8. “I had nothing better to do, I had free time before my movie show”
What could I do, it seemed like the best option?
9. “Who so ever said money can’t buy happiness, definitely didn’t know where to shop from”
Well Well ! I do ! I know how to buy all that happiness and more.
10. “What if the next collection has limited sizes?”
Its better to get what you like, before the stock is over. Let’s just live a No Regret Life 🙂