You have grown up with guys, and you are always around them. More importantly, you have no idea what changing nail paints feel like. If this is your story, then you will definitely relate to the following things:
Please Note: Nope, you are not an alien. It’s absolutely normal to have ONLY guy friends.
1. You are used to aunties, uncles and everyone staring at you every time you are out with the gang.
Avoid them, cause for them, ladka ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte. And that’s the reason they judge. They think you are over-friendly or not a good girl, and frankly that’s rubbish!
2. Using filthy language becomes your want.You are a pro at cracking and catching adult jokes.
Abuses are just a normal way of conveying affection or anger or probably every emotion! Often they forget that you are girl, they would even crack weird jokes about girls in generic terms.
3. You never have to read between lines, because everything is taken at face value.
They are on your face so you get used to the truth being thrown on your face. it might even hurt at times.
4. They make sure that most of your relationships don’t work out because your guy gang tells you in advance how it’s going to turn out.
He’s lying & he is not worth it. He is an A** or he’s not into you. They will tell you whether it will work out or not. Sadly, mostly you end up listening to them cause they seem right.
5. Alcohol & street food also becomes your gang members.
You become a pro at handling your drinks. You could compete any girl gang in that department.
6. You have to be careful with other girls, as they definitely hold a grudge against you.
Probably cause the most stately and cute guy is your best buddy.
7. You often feel fearless and free like a man because they make you feel so.
Which results in forgetting that you’re actually a girl and you might land into big troubles at times.
8. Always being dressed up, doesn’t really matter.
They seem to never notice you like a girl. If you want to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants all damn day, they’d still be you best buddy’s.