- You can say like: ‘Your birthday is just before the Diwali, so any special plans?’ or ‘So, how you celebrate Diwali or Dussehra, anything special your family do?’
- You can ask for the new year celebrations or any special resolution on the upcoming new year?
Take a little interest in your crush’s family!
- If they have any younger sibling and complain about them then you can support their talks like: ‘I can relate to the problems you’re having with your sister. My sister drives me crazy too’!
- You can talk about their pets!
Talk about their talents and passions!
- This is the very hot topic that take the conversation to the heights!
- Try to ask like: ‘What you feel is special about you?’
- Ask about the stories and incidences when they felt proud for their passions and talents!
3. Important to remember the rules too!
Be cautious when using emoticons!
- Emoticons mean a lot in new conversation.
- This might make your crush either like you back or hate you!
- Don’t overdo your love or flirty emoticons, this will make them feel nasty!
Don’t always start the conversation with words, use emoticons too!
- Don’t look too desperate for them!
- It’s not necessary to always use words to text them, use simple and funny emoticons. It’s enough to convey your message!