Award sessions are the time when all the Bollywood divas step out in their best attires and set the trend for the upcoming year!
They look glamorous, stunning and stupendous when spotted on the red carpet!
Here are the B-Town’s Red Carpet Stunners Who Looks Stylish And Glamorous As Always!
You can steal the look of your favourite diva for your night outs and ball parties!
1. Jacqueline’s attire is the Michael Kors magic! Black Beauty, stunning as always!
2. Richa Chadda turns up the flames of the occasion by opting for Poco & Jacky separates! Hot and sexy!
3. Alia Bhatt in pink Isabel Sanchez gown looks damn! Stunning and hot to fire the stage!
4. In Gauri and Nainika gown, Aditi is setting the red carpet on fire! White beauty with edgy look!
5. Kajal goes shimmer black in a Namrata Joshipura gown. Koëcsh glove gives her an edgy and the blunt look!
6. In pastel Hema Kaul dress, Aditi looks like cinderella in live avatar! Very simple and elegant look on her face. Peace in her eyes and smile too!
7. Nargis looks stunning in Gauri and Nainika dress and Dior bag! It looks like this color is just made for her only!
8. Surveen goes in the cute printed dress! Simple yet very sexy and charming!
10. Sophie shimmers in gold Monisha Jaising gown! Let’s compliment her- She is looking stunning in this attire and her hairstyle completes her look!
11. Sonam set the red carpet on fire in Jean- Louis Sabaji creation! She is wonderful as always.
12. Her winged eye makeup is very common yet very sexy to admire!
13. In Roberto Cavalli Atelier gown, she is looking glamorous as always! Kareena is a born natural beauty that’s the reason she goes natural on makeup!!
14. Pairing the Gauri and Nainika gown with a slick ponytail and gold- Tone accessories, Tanisha Mukherjee looks stunning in the green shade!O
15. Old is gold for Sridevi! She is looking hot and classy in edgy- Chic look!
16. Alia Bhatt looks pretty and cute in monochrome look!
17. Alia Bhatt looks cute with camera clutch she is carrying! Adding the perfect bling to the attire!
*all images are sourced from Femina