Marriage simply means that- Sharing your home, your space, your life, your moments and your secrets with someone!
Of course, that’s annoying, but marriage is the new phase of life. A total turnover of life with a partner.
After marriage, it takes the time to settle your life, emotions, feelings and understand the real meaning of patience.
Here are the 10 Reasons Why The First Year Of Your Marriage Is Most Important For Your Relationship!
10. You learn to share the things after marriage!
After marriage, you understand the real meaning of sharing.
Sharing your cupboards, favourite foods, car, towels and washroom!
9. You try to understand what makes your partner happy and sad!
Now you try to understand what situation can make them sad and what can make them laugh. Its the need of your marriage!
8. You both fight, but learn how to act in the dreadful situation!
You both fight, but still you both are trying to learn how to act as one in the bad situations.
7. You both come to know each other’s strong and weak points!
This is the best thing you come to know after marriage. Knowing each other’s strong and weak points is the biggest strength of any relationship.
6. You both come to understand each other’s behaviours in crisis!
You both understand that how one will react in the crisis, either they have the tendency to run away or ignore the things!
This will prepare the another partner to manage the crisis.
5. You learn to think before saying anything!
When you come to know that which words might hurt your partner, next time when you are angry you will mind your words to avoid hurting!
4. This year will prove all your commitments and promises!
In the first year, every couple keeps an eagle eye on each other.
Both the partners notice that all the commitments and promises you both made are fitting in your life or not!
3. Try to find your best friend in them!
For life, you have the chance to make a best friend- your life partner as your best friend. It’s a golden chance!
2. Now you understand the patterns of fighting with each other!
This thing can help the couples to avoid fights and arguments. Keep them calm and quiet and make things understand.
1. After marriage, within 1 year. It is the best phase to understand each other!
There are hundreds of things to understand about your partner.
Emotions, feelings, happy moments, sad moments, sleep patterns, talks, ways of doing things and finally your partner itself!