It is impossible to put a lipstick if you have lips off entirely two colours. These become black due to many reasons. While drinking hot beverages upper lips touch them or when you smoke frequently and not applying lip balm with a good SPF can make your lips almost purple and black. Here is the list of ingredients which will restore the luscious pink shade of your lips.
- 7. Berries- Sweet Strawberries and Raspberries for glowing skin!
- 6. Beetroot- Get your cheeks and lips the red color of beetroot!
- 5. Glycerin And Sugar- Get soft and shiny lips instantly with the perfect blend of glycerin and sugar!
- 4. Lemons- Natural bleach for your dark black lips!
- 3. Cucumber- Scrub away the dead skin cells from your lips and get the cooling effect!
- 1. Pomegranate- Get the instant red lips with the sweet taste of pomegranate on it!
7. Berries- Sweet Strawberries and Raspberries for glowing skin!
Strawberries and Raspberries have all the necessary vitamins for glowing skin and lips. Crushing berries into the paste and using it as a scrub restores vitamins into your lips making them plump and pink.
6. Beetroot- Get your cheeks and lips the red color of beetroot!
They give your lips colour instantly as well as gradually. These has got instant colour and have bleaching power too which will give instant colour to your lips and turn the black ones into pink.
5. Glycerin And Sugar- Get soft and shiny lips instantly with the perfect blend of glycerin and sugar!
Sugar is a great exfoliant but sugar granules must not be very big as they might cut through the delicate skin of your lips. Anyone with chapped or dry lips can try this. This will revitalise your lips instantly.
Dip a baby toothbrush in glycerin and sprinkle a little bit of sugar on it. Gently scrub off the dead skin cells. Your lips will be really soft and supple. Apply glycerin overnight and they will gradually lighten.
4. Lemons- Natural bleach for your dark black lips!
These are great natural bleach. If your lips are super chapped or dry. Don’t use lemons directly as they may burn your lips. Just squeeze juice and apply it generously on your lips. Leave it overnight. If you apply at day time don’t go out in the sun.
3. Cucumber- Scrub away the dead skin cells from your lips and get the cooling effect!
These are best cooling agents. Just by applying juice onto lips every night, there will be a big difference. You can even mash up these into a paste and use it as a lip scrub every day for few minutes.
2. Olive oil- You have dark dry lips then revitalise your lips with olive oil!
This is great for someone with extremely dry lips. It contains many nutrients which revitalise your lips. Apply few drops and massage it onto your lips before bed every night. This will rejuvenate your lips and they will be pink and soft again.
Olive oil can be used to revitalise your lips. If you have dark black or chapped lips too and you believe that the condition of your lips is damn! Bad then go for the olive oil! It will give life to your lips and naturally make them baby pink once again!
1. Pomegranate- Get the instant red lips with the sweet taste of pomegranate on it!
They can restore lips to their natural colour and tastes good also. They also contain natural bleaching properties. If beetroot is not available then theses are the best option.
If you are a smoker, quit it and use these natural remedies for preserving your lips.