The new age relationship starts from texting and we all have gone through that phase. Using texts for knowing a person may sometimes confuse you as it doesn’t define the exact gesture in which the conversation is led. Emoticons add up more to this confusion and we end up wondering what exactly a particular emoticons meaning is during a conversation.
We understand your situation and are here to explain you the hidden meaning behind all the emoticons used by boys so as to know the person better. Here’s the secret revealed:
- 1. Emoticons meaning – The Happy Face:
- 2. Emoticons meaning – The Blushing Face:
- 3. Emoticons meaning – The Joey Sign:
- 4. Emoticons meaning – The Tongue Out:
- 5. Emoticons meaning – The Ultimate Grin:
- 6. Emoticons meaning – The Angel Smile:
- 7. Emoticons meaning – The Evil Face Smile:
- 8. Emoticons meaning – The Heart Eyes:
1. Emoticons meaning – The Happy Face:
This one simply means they are happy being a part of the conversation you both are having. A small gesture to tell you that they are happy being with you. But it may also contain a slight hint of leading towards a flirt which is the first step towards a relationship.
2. Emoticons meaning – The Blushing Face:
The most frequent emoji used by the guys after giving you a flirtatious or a sweet compliment that will melt your heart. The sign is that the compliment given to you is genuine from their side.
3. Emoticons meaning – The Joey Sign:
That flirt smile just like our favourite character Joey is the ultimate sign towards initiating a naughty conversation. And that too in Joey’s style. “How you Doin” girl!!
4. Emoticons meaning – The Tongue Out:
This is actually a testing signal whether you’re liking the dirty talks or not. As in case you’re not liking it, they can claim it as a joke, as if they are just joking.
5. Emoticons meaning – The Ultimate Grin:
Boys use this emoji whenever they share their fantasies with you. Or some future plans to make you jealous.
6. Emoticons meaning – The Angel Smile:
The sign to prove you that you’ll not find a guy better than them. That you can trust them completely and they’re simple the best for you.
7. Emoticons meaning – The Evil Face Smile:
This emoji means that they love teasing you or making you jealous. It is often used by the boys who likes to carry a badass boy attitude and have gone through this phase previously with someone else.
8. Emoticons meaning – The Heart Eyes:
A person who mostly shares this emoji is a kind of guy who’s completely into you and just wanna tell you that you’re perfect. They share everything with you and for them you are pretty special.
These were the most used emojis and the reason behind them. Hope this will make you choose wiser and the perfect one for you. Good Luck!!