Monsoon is soon going to hit Delhi and we all are aware of that humidity level it brings along with it. It’s high time to give your wardrobe a change for this season. Also, you need to change your skincare regime as what working for summers won’t work well for Monsoon fashion. But before that let’s talk about the essentials you need to add up to your wardrobe right now to be prepared for monsoons and your style quotient doesn’t go down. Here we give you Fashion tips for monsoon that will make your season even better.
- 1. Buy Colourful Umbrellas – Monsoon fashion
- 2. Ditch White And Denims – Monsoon fashion
- 3. Go for Sneakers And Ditch Leather- Monsoon fashion
- 4. Long Trousers Are A Total No-No- Monsoon fashion
- 5. Crop-Top With Crop-Pants Is The Perfect Combination – Monsoon fashion
- 6. Headbands Are Perfect For Your Hairs – Monsoon fashion
- 7. Less Makeup, More Skincare – Monsoon fashion
See This Too: FASHION TRAITS YOU WILL FIND IN A GIRL WITH SCORPIO AS HER ZODIAC SIGN!!
1. Buy Colourful Umbrellas – Monsoon fashion
The shady weather is perfect to flaunt some uber cool colours either in your outfits or in your pretty umbrellas, choose bold and bright colours which make you feel happy and give you positive vibes and you can even match your outfit with your umbrella.
2. Ditch White And Denims – Monsoon fashion
Whites gets dirty easily whereas denim takes a lot of time to dry. Also, denim will not benefit you in the humidity which is high at such times. Prefer loose and comfortable clothes as to soothe yourself in the rainy season.
3. Go for Sneakers And Ditch Leather- Monsoon fashion
Source: the fashionsupernova
Sneakers are trending in the fashion industry. They are comfortable, easy to wash and comes in a wide variety to choose from. Ditch leather as the humid weather may spoil them completely. Sneakers are the current hype and can be paired with almost anything to get a perfect look.
Buy Perfect Sneakers For Yourself Here
4. Long Trousers Are A Total No-No- Monsoon fashion
Long trousers are not meant at all for this season as they may get spoiled easily. Prefer ankle trousers or go for culottes. Ditch those skirts as well as it is difficult to get control over them if it’s raining outside. Invest in colourful or printed culottes with a tank top to raise your fashion standards.
5. Crop-Top With Crop-Pants Is The Perfect Combination – Monsoon fashion
Tops That’ll Charm You Buy Here Now Below 599
See This Too: FASHION RULES THAT ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!
Crop tops are the most versatile trend at this time. You can style them in any season without much effort and them instantly glamify your look. Invest in one such top along with short pants and complete the look with some comfortably sneakers. You’ll love this look. Don’t accessorize a lot as it may irritate your skin in such humid weather.
6. Headbands Are Perfect For Your Hairs – Monsoon fashion
We know that your hair gets extremely oily during such season and you cannot flaunt your hair freely all the time, all you need to do is to buy some cute headbands and try different hairstyle around it or you just simply wear a pretty headband to keep your hair intact.
7. Less Makeup, More Skincare – Monsoon fashion
Avoid excess makeup as humidity may melt all of your makeup, buy some waterproof makeup, keep it light and do not stop using your regular sunscreen as the Sun may harm your skin, even if it is cloudy. Hydrate your skin, moisturize and a deep clean twice a day is very important above all.