South and North India have their relevant cultures and traditions which they follow since ages. You may find an intense difference between the traditions, weather, languages and people living in these two parts of India. India always being a symbol of sovereignty enrich and nurture both these zones and both are fulfilling in their respective manner.
- 0.0.1 1. North Indian Girls Are Considered More Beautiful Than The South Indians:
- 0.0.2 2. South Indian Girls Loves To Flaunt Bindi Over Almost Everything:
- 0.0.3 3. South Indian Girls Are More Curvaceous As Compared To The North Indians:
- 0.0.4 4. North Indian Girls Prefer Suit While South Indian Prefer Sarees:
- 1 Escape Into Folksy Vibes Here! Check Our Perfect Ethnic Collection Here.
The difference can be spotted in their fashion trends, so here we are going to tell you about the difference between a South and a North Indian girl which will give you a glimpse of their preference, traditions, and a lot more.
1. North Indian Girls Are Considered More Beautiful Than The South Indians:
As most of us relate beauty with fairness, that is the main reason that apart from having sharp features South Indians girls are not considered beautiful. The whitening industry is growing rapidly and it clearly shows the obsession towards fair skinned girls that leads to discrimination.
2. South Indian Girls Loves To Flaunt Bindi Over Almost Everything:
They can flaunt bindi on their casuals as well and that defines their grace. While North Indian girls rarely wore a bindi and has restricted it to some special occasion or gathering.
3. South Indian Girls Are More Curvaceous As Compared To The North Indians:
South Indians girls are apparently more curvaceous than North Indians and they love to flaunt their curves. While North Indians are comparatively more skinny and lack that kind of curves.
4. North Indian Girls Prefer Suit While South Indian Prefer Sarees:
From Punjab to Himachal North Indian girls prefer ethnic suits during any occasion or family gathering while South Indians only prefer Sarees for every special occasion. North Indians have a wide variety to choose from suits and flaunt their Patiala’s pretty often whereas South Indian have a wide variety of sarees(especially silk one) and they flaunt them with extreme grace.
5. North Indian Have Extreme Love For Gold Jewellery While South Indians Flaunts Their Jhumka’s Accurately:
Silk saree embellished with gold jewellery is considered a trademark of South Indians Whereas Jhumka Bareilly wala is a trademark of North Indians. North Indians have an extreme love for their jhumka’s to chandbaali’s whereas South Indians gorge on anything made of gold.
That pretty Much defines the difference between the girls of these to parts of India.