Kurtis has recently become extremely popular among young ladies and ladies of all ages. Kurtis gives you a slick and enchanting appearance while also providing you with an incredible level of comfort. Kurtis provides a great deal of simplicity and comfort whether you are in school, the business sector, the office, or simply out and about with friends or family. Kurtis has become an all-time favorite piece of clothing for many women in today’s fast-paced world. Not everyone is blessed with the enviable heights of Deepika and Bipasha. But, hey, being short isn’t all bad. No one will notice your lack of height if you have a strong personality and a sense of style. Good things, after all, come in small packages! Many times, we see how short girls find it difficult to style long Kurtis because they believe it will make them look even shorter, but trust me, you can make it look amazing by styling them differently. So here are some styling tips for long Kurtis for petite women.
- 1. Pick Elongated Patterns On The Kurta-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
- 2. Wear Long Flowy Kurtas With Palazzos-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
- 3. Remember To Wear Tall Heels With Churidaars/ Slim Pants-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
- 4. Straight Kurtas Are The Best Silhouettes For You-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
- 5. Choose V Necks Over Mandarin Collars-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
- 6. Pair It With A Flowy Skirt-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
- 7. Pair it with a monochrome palazzo or salwar-Long Kurtis for Short height:
1. Pick Elongated Patterns On The Kurta-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
Ensure you pick prints that are not making you look massive. Paisley prints, stripes, and long themes are what you ought to search for when you purchase kurtas. Kurtas that have vertical stripes or vertical plackets along the inside will consequently make you look taller. But horizontal strips are a big NO for you.
2. Wear Long Flowy Kurtas With Palazzos-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
While wearing A-line long kurtas and anarkalis, pair them with flowy palazzos. They are absolutely in vogue and are complimenting each body shape. It takes away consideration from the stature and makes your outfit look overwhelming.
3. Remember To Wear Tall Heels With Churidaars/ Slim Pants-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
If you are wanting to wear churidars or slim pants with a long kurta, bear in mind to wear them with stilettos that have thin straps or wedges if you are looking for comfort. Indeed, even a tiny bit of heel can have a gigantic effect on your look. This consequently makes one look taller, and with a straight-fit kurta, the visual appeal is much higher.
4. Straight Kurtas Are The Best Silhouettes For You-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
Now as we have read so much on this topic, I am sure that you very well know by now that straight kurtas are your thing. . Straight cuts, and linear or tiny print patterns make one look lean. Thus when choosing long kurtas, keep this in mind and just say a big NO to horizontal lines and big patterns.
5. Choose V Necks Over Mandarin Collars-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
The fact that V necks make you look taller has been accepted universally because there is no doubt that it makes your neck look elongated and other necklines like mandarin and jewel necklines make you look shorter as they are closer to the neck and should be avoided by the petite girls as much as possible.
6. Pair It With A Flowy Skirt-Long Kurtis For Short Height:
Kurtas with assembled skirts are extremely popular right at this point. Like the look you can accomplish when you combine a long kurta with palazzos, beautiful flowy skirts can be held for unique events as well. They add dramatization to the outfit and look staggering on everybody!
7. Pair it with a monochrome palazzo or salwar-Long Kurtis for Short height:
You can make a monochromatic outfit to accomplish your goals if you want to keep things simple. It enables someone to stare at you in one continuous motion from top to bottom without being distracted by a different color. In essence, it makes your height appear smooth and prevents you from appearing shorter.
I hope you like this article!