Black is a colour that we all adore and is a total game changer for our entire look. Fit for every occasion black has a certain charm that attracts most of us like a magnet and we cannot resist from styling it again and again. And did we mention it is the most dependable colour too, on which we can totally rely on situations when we are unable to decide what to wear to present your best?
We like all other beauties, being a crazy lover of black realized that our stylish bloggers are so efficient to take on this black love forward and managed to style it according to their remarkable fashion etiquettes.
- 0.0.1 1. Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary):
- 0.0.2 2. Aleena Mackar (thestylechair):
- 0.0.3 3. Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda):
- 0.0.4 4. Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty):
- 0.0.5 5. Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic):
- 0.0.6 6. Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in):
- 0.0.7 7. Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway):
- 0.0.8 8. Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels):
- 0.0.9 9. Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc):
- 0.0.10 10. Shanaya S (shanayas_):
- 0.0.11 11. Shivani Singh (shystylekarma):
- 1 See The Complete Black Collection Here!!
1. Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary):
A great sheer black dress matched perfectly with a tan sling bag, embellished neckpiece and a bun makes her look super classy and stylish. Did you notice those tan heels that are a true match for this outfit as the combination of tan and black goes really well?
2. Aleena Mackar (thestylechair):
Aleena tried her hands on Deepika’s much-raved look from IIFA awards this year and we are loving how effortlessly she carried this look. Her confidence is remarkable and needs to be applauded.
3. Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda):
Charuta Arvind styled her folk print dress with a classic bindi and jhumkas. She justified her look with an Indian touch and completed it with a shrug and some bangles.
4. Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty):
Himanshi taking the inspiration yet again from this style diva who without a doubt an inspiration for every girl, styled this cute skater dress with a belt on the waistline. The dress gives her a cute girl next door look that looks extremely comforting and great for summers.
5. Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic):
Kashvi styled her black Kaftan dress with handmade embroidery in a way that anybody can fall in love with. Tassels at the ends she styled this dress with a silver bohemian neckpiece and tasseled earrings. Everything is just on point and the anklet she styled here is actually a beaded bracelet which shows her sheer brilliance and a great sense of styling.
6. Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in):
A girl flaunting a tuxedo so well is something we cannot take our eyes off. Kiran looks so versatile and formal. We will surely love to see more woman flaunting this trend and take it forward like she did. We think a perfect tuxedo is the best thing to add to your wardrobe right now. Inspired much!!
7. Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway):
Monalisha styled maxi dress with a statement neckpiece and earrings. The dress gives us major ethnic vibes and she definitely carried it with much grace.
8. Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels):
What happens when knee-high boots are paired with a bodycon dress? Here’s the perfect answer!!
Looks like Prerna knows how to wear black in the best possible manner. This turtleneck bodycon dress added a lot of charm and she styled her with those stunning silver frame sunglasses.
9. Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc):
An LBD is an eternal part of our wardrobe and Shabnam styled this cold shoulder LBD with much ease and those quirky braids that urge us to steal her look somehow and flaunt it just like her. Her perfect body frame suffices the dress and takes her to a whole new fashion level.
10. Shanaya S (shanayas_):
All we need for a perfect outfit is a perfect fit and curves to charm the world and Shanaya has it all. She embraced this outfit and styled it in a clean and classy way. The perfect way to wear formals is to keep it minimalistic and Shanaya aced that look completely.
11. Shivani Singh (shystylekarma):
Black crop to styled with black jeggings and black round sunglasses, Shivani justifies the “All Black” theme effortlessly on her vacations. Comforting casuals and that too in black is surely giving us vacation styling goals in a classy way.