Shopping is a wonderful yet annoying factor of our life. Sometimes you succeed in accomplishing this mission while sometime you fail to get your desirable shopping needs and it comes out as a total unproductive shopping day. Here we are going to mention some funny yet true situations where you get stuck while shopping and is an annoying thing related to it.
We are sure that every girl can relate to this points given below and must have experienced either all or some of the miseries we have mentioned here.
- 1 See Your Favourite Dress Here That You’ll Surely Like!!
- 2 Favourite Tops And Tunics At Just Rs 599 Here. We Know This Will Surely Suit Your Budget!!
1. When You Like A Dress And It’s Not Available In Your Size:
After an hour roaming here and there you liked a dress a lot and the person there told you that it’s not available in your size. and those harsh words changes all your world just in a matter of seconds and that too when you want that dress desperately.
Give me my world back!!
2. When There’s Too Much Crowd Lined Up For The Changing Room:
Sigh!! And you have to wait and wait to try a single piece. And that moment when people don’t want to come out of the changing room at any cost.
3. When There’s A Sale And You Don’t Get Anything Matching To Your Style:
Yes girls, sale season is not that appealing always and most of the products are mostly the left out stock in which there is no one interested in buying.
4. When You Are Not Loving The New Trend:
Not every trend is preferred by everyone and most of the shops are filled with a wide variety of clothes based on the new trend, and you have no option then to just walk away with a deep sigh.
5. The Moment When Your Favourite Dress Doesn’t Suit Your Budget:
And you have to distract your mind while inside you just want to buy it as soon as possible.
6. When There Is A Long Line For Checkout
And you may feel that you’ll get older till you reach the counter.
7. You Keep On Looking For Something Better:
And took 3-4 rounds of a single showroom, and guess what you still don’t feel like buying anything.
If You Have Experienced Any Of These Things Then Let Us Know In The Comments Below Or Share Your Experiences To Help Us Know You Better!!