A perfect date night starts with a perfect partner, a perfect location, and a perfect outfit. What to wear on a first date is a big question in every young girl’s mind so we have tried to answer the same in this article through what 10 experts think on the same.
Small yet comfortable gestures may complete your day on a happy note. You should make some extra efforts to make such night more memorable and in order to do so, you must choose your outfit wisely. Take inspiration from our bloggers who totally master the perfect look you need to maintain on that special day.
- 1. What to wear on a first date – Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary):
- 2. What to wear on a first date – Aleena Mackar (thestylechair):
- 3. What to wear on a first date – Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda):
- 4. What to wear on a first date – Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty):
- 5. What to wear on a first date – Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic):
- 6. What to wear on a first date – Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in):
- 7. What to wear on a first date – Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway):
- 8. What to wear on a first date – Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels):
- 9. What to wear on a first date – Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc):
- 10. What to wear on a first date – Shanaya S (shanayas_):
- 11. What to wear on a first date – Shivangi Singh (shystylekarma):
1. What to wear on a first date – Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary):
White is the colour of grace and a poised personality. Aanchal paired a white palazzo with a white lac crop top and managed to look just gorgeous. A tan bag and gladiator heels completed her look. You can skip wearing those shades as this is the date night look. Minimal jewelry and confident personality are the two main attraction of this look.
2. What to wear on a first date – Aleena Mackar (thestylechair):
Aleena styled midi skirt and a black lace top for her perfect date night look. You cannot go wrong when you are wearing black and she carried it so well. She also paired a bow metallic belt over her midi skirt which just accentuates her look. For the accessories, she kept it minimal pairing a few statement rings. A cute pony added grace to the outfit. The look is just perfect for the upcoming fall/winter.
3. What to wear on a first date – Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda):
She just paired a night wear into a chic date dress. Amazed? Yes, you read it right, the dress here she has styled is actually a satin sleepwear which she styled as a wrap dress. Interesting!! She added a gold statement neckpiece with her outfit and keeping the rest minimal. She paired nude strappy heels and a golden clutch to complete her look. And we must say that’s something we call actual style experimenting. Hats off to this lady!!
4. What to wear on a first date – Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty):
Himanshi styled this beautiful wine dress with a hint of gold. We love how she accentuated her simple dress with a touch of gold and the dress looks super comfortable and classy for a romantic date night. Golden heels and a golden clutch is just the right pick to be paired with such bold colour.
5. What to wear on a first date – Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic):
Kashvi just styled a red skater dress with black heels. Red is the colour of love which makes it super desirable for a date night look. Kashvi paired accessories which just brought the whole look together in a classy way which we totally adore.
6. What to wear on a first date – Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in):
Kiran’s beautiful black and wine turtleneck dress with her golden clutch and strappy sandals makes us go gaga over entire look and we cannot stop stalking this beauty again and again.
7. What to wear on a first date – Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway):
Monalisha paired a lightweight printed crepe skirt and a complimenting crop top which is as comfortable as comforting it looks. You can skip pairing accessories with such dress as the outfit itself is the attraction and we are truly in love with the prints which is appropriate for this season.
8. What to wear on a first date – Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels):
Prerna wore a gorgeous green dress which just look amazing paired with golden pumps and chandelier earrings which are the most attractive part of her look. She looks just gorgeous and we have no words to describe her brilliance. A pair of earrings like this surely grabs a lot of attention.
9. What to wear on a first date – Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc):
If you want a flirtatious yet classy look, then take hint from our stylish blogger Shabnam Fathima who paired a tube dress with a body chain and a super classy bag. Perfect outfit, perfect styling and confidence on point, this lady has it all.
10. What to wear on a first date – Shanaya S (shanayas_):
Wearing dhoti pants with a crop top is the coolest trend that you can try on your date night. It makes you look super sassy and edgy and is comfortable too. Shanaya paired golden peep toes and golden clutch with her outfit and an embellished handcuff too. Minimal accessories are the need of every date night look as you don’t wanna grab all his attention towards your jewelry.
11. What to wear on a first date – Shivangi Singh (shystylekarma):
Shivani looks absolutely stunning in this red jumpsuit and those black pumps. The versatile neckpiece added a lot to the look and we are in love with this girl and her styling. She’s a style goddess indeed from top to bottom.
This is how our beautiful bloggers styled themselves for a date night and inspired all of us giving us some major styling goals which are surely gonna help us for our next date night.
For more inspiration like this, you can consult our team of stylists anytime and if you wanna shop all the stuff like our bloggers you can check the collection below or you can go to our website for more such style inspo.
See More: DATE NIGHT LOOKS TO STEAL THE EVENING IN STYLE
HEAD TOWARDS A DAY DATE IN STYLE