At some point of time in your life, you feel like returning your clothes you just bought and often get confused or manipulated because of some random policies explained by the retailer that are unable to digest and is a threat for your hard-earned money.
We all have gone through this situation and is sometimes left being a victim as a consumer or are practically cheated. Here we are going to pen down 15 things for your right as a consumer, so the next time you’ll go for an exchange or a return you’ll face no problem at all.
- 1. Keep It Sweet And Simple While Returning Your Clothes:
- 2. It’s Totally Fine If You’ve Worn That Item And Found It Faulty:
- 3. If You Don’t Have A Receipt:
- 4. Full Refund Is Applicable Within 30 Days:
- 5. But In Case You Are Aware Of The Fault And Still Bought That Stuff:
- 6. All Stores Don’t Have Refund Policies:
- 7. It’s Retailer Who Need To Look Into Your Matter, Not The Manufacturer:
- 8. Be Quite Aware Towards The Rules And Regulations While Buying Clothes:
- 9. Try To Note Down The Date Of Your Purchases:
- 10. Keep A Check:
- Beauteous Black Collection For The Black Lovers!! Check Here!!
- Weekend Fever For The Party Animal In You!! Check Here!!
1. Keep It Sweet And Simple While Returning Your Clothes:
Unnecessary reasoning will only confuse the authority and will make the procedure even longer.
2. It’s Totally Fine If You’ve Worn That Item And Found It Faulty:
As according to consumer rights they either have to repair or exchange the faulty stuff.
3. If You Don’t Have A Receipt:
Know your rights as a consumer and losing a receipt doesn’t mean you’ll bear a faulty stuff.
4. Full Refund Is Applicable Within 30 Days:
You have all the privilege to ask for a full refund within 30 days and if you’re acting fast and efficiently then according to the law you’ll save your hard-earned money.
5. But In Case You Are Aware Of The Fault And Still Bought That Stuff:
Then your consumer rights to replacement, repair or refund shall not be entertained.
6. All Stores Don’t Have Refund Policies:
So when you’re shopping it is advised to stay alert and aware of the policies a particular retailer hold.
7. It’s Retailer Who Need To Look Into Your Matter, Not The Manufacturer:
It’s the retailer from who you have a contract, not the manufacturer, so every issue is the sole responsibility of your retailer and you have the right to question them.
8. Be Quite Aware Towards The Rules And Regulations While Buying Clothes:
In order to avoid an argument, you can play the masterstroke by reminding them the law and rules which they cannot deny anyhow.
9. Try To Note Down The Date Of Your Purchases:
You can even set a reminder if you’ve to return something in order to act fast and avoid any sort of last-minute arguments.
10. Keep A Check:
Stay aware of the rules surroundings and retailers from which you’re buying. HAPPY SHOPPING!!
And You Can Completely Trust Us As We Believe In Building Strong Relationships With Our Customers!! So You Can Check Some Of Our Collections Below Without Worrying Even A Bit!!