Stripes are the latest trends of the season and why not? They are so versatile that can be carried in so many ways and for so many occasions. It’s easy to twist your style when you are depending on stripes. And not to forget the numerous options we have in styling stripes. Taking on the stripes trend our bloggers took the challenge and created our favorite stripe style to next level keeping it stylish and effortless.
Get some fashion inspiration from the and be ready to style yours best striped look influenced from your favorite blogger.
- 1 Stripe Style Flaunted By Our Bloggers:
- 2 1. Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary):
- 3 2. Aleena Mackar (thestylechair):
- 4 3. Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda):
- 5 4. Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty):
- 6 5. Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic):
- 7 6. Stripe Style-Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in):
- 8 7. Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway):
- 9 8. Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels):
- 10 9. Stripe Style-Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc):
- 11 10. Stripe Style-Shanaya S (shanayas_):
- 12 11. Shivangi Singh (shystylekarma):
Stripe Style Flaunted By Our Bloggers:
1. Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary):
Aanchal paired this striped maxi with her comfy white sneakers for a da casual look in the most propminent way. She looks super chic and the look is perfect for college or for a day outing with your girls gang.
2. Aleena Mackar (thestylechair):
Taking the stripe style on a higher note Aleena decided to put on this off-shoulder blue and white striped dress for an edgy look. Pairing tassel bag is surely the right pick and we love how she carried the look with a side braid.
3. Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda):
Pairing this striped jumpsuit along with those pastel block heels just showed the brilliance this lady has got in terms of styling. From her tassel earrings to her round bag everything just falls exactly on place giving her this bold look.
4. Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty):
Striped Top, jeggings and combat boots all good for a sporty look carried by Himanshi in the best possible manner. The look is perfect for college girlies.
5. Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic):
Kashvi surprises us everytime with the charm and uniqueness she has got. Here she paired her striped skater dress with sling tassel bag and brown oxfords keeping it minimalistic yet powerful.
6. Stripe Style-Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in):
Who would have thought of pairing a striped tee with a tulle skirt? But our blogger Kiran believes in experimenting and coming out with something new each time. The outfit is as dreamy as her.
7. Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway):
Co-ordinates are a blessing for fashion lovers and grasped a lot of attention recently. Here Striped co-ordinates look perfect on Monalisha and her cuteness added much charm to it. Paired with sneakers the look is super comfy and stylish. Now that’s what we call “fashion with comfort”.
8. Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels):
Off shoulder striped top looks so ravishing on Prerna. This girl has the features to lift up any look with the confidence she has got. And those sunglasses are to die for.
9. Stripe Style-Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc):
Shabnam striped style is all about being minimal, classy and sassy. Striped has their own unique charm which barely needs any extra effort. Even in a simple striped dress Shabnam managed to look super classy.
10. Stripe Style-Shanaya S (shanayas_):
Shanaya paired her striped maxi dress with a denim jacket. Layering your striped dress is easy and effortless because of the versatility of this trend. Shanaya added a pop of color in her outfit through a bright yellow bag and the overall look is quite captivating.
11. Shivangi Singh (shystylekarma):
Shivangi paired this extremely classy striped jumpsuit with her scintillating aura and confidence. Everytime we spot this lady,we just drool over her style sense which is always on point.
You Can Flaunt This Striped Trend Too Just Like Our Bloggers By Choosing The Perfect Striped Dress For Yourself From Our ‘Striped Dresses Collection” Here!!
The looks are curated by our best stylists to bring out the best of you without burning your pocket. Picked from the top brands this is something you should definitely not miss.
Picture Sources: Instagram