Life is not as simple as it looks like, and we do adjust or compromise. We give you here some life changing fashion advices and tips right from the mouth of fashion designers and bloggers who swear by this techniques. These tips will surely make a huge difference in your life and will solve most of your problems which you face almost everyday. Fashion hacks that will probably change the way you look towards fashion.
- 1. Clean Your High Heels With A Nail Filer-Fashion Hacks:
- 2. Fix Your Loose Zip Of Denim With Zipper Key Ring-Fashion Hacks:
- 3. Bash Those Stuck Zips With Vaseline-Fashion Hacks:
- 4. Tighten Those Loose Sunglasses With A Clear Nail Enamel-Fashion Hacks:
- 5. Razor To Remove Lint Balls From Your Fabric-Fashion Hacks:
- 6. White Wine To Remove Stains Of Red Wine:
- 7. Baking Soda To Deal With The Odor Inside Your Sneakers:
- 8. Straightener To Iron Those Collars And Cuffs-Fashion Hacks:
- 9. Baby Wipes For Deo Patches-Fashion Hacks:
- 10. No More Shirt Gap-Fashion Hacks:
1. Clean Your High Heels With A Nail Filer-Fashion Hacks:
A filer is known to provide you fine nails but have you ever wondered using it for cleaning your pesky heels. Trust me they are extremely good in that. It’ll clean the surface of your favorite heels while balancing it.
2. Fix Your Loose Zip Of Denim With Zipper Key Ring-Fashion Hacks:
A loose zip of your denim can give you the most embarrassing moment of your life. To avoid that, just use a spare key ring linking with your zip and this way you won’t grab some unnecessary attention.
3. Bash Those Stuck Zips With Vaseline-Fashion Hacks:
Vaseline comes as a savior again and is able to ease those stuck zips of your favourite handbags, denim, or even your leather jacket like a pro. This tiny little thing is surely a boon for ladies.
4. Tighten Those Loose Sunglasses With A Clear Nail Enamel-Fashion Hacks:
If your sunglasses tend to loosen after a certain period of time, then this is the technique for you. Just apply some clear nail enamel at the edges of your sunglasses and voila, deal done.
5. Razor To Remove Lint Balls From Your Fabric-Fashion Hacks:
Arghh!! Can’t even tell you how irritating those lints look on your clothes, especially black ones. The solution to this is your favorite razor that you can sweep over your clothes to remove those particles. Too Good!!
6. White Wine To Remove Stains Of Red Wine:
Now that’s sounds like a great deal, remove those stubborn red wine stains from your outfits by simply applying some white vinegar on it. Leave it for 2-3 hours or so and wash it gently. We know this trick is going to save your most of the party dresses.
7. Baking Soda To Deal With The Odor Inside Your Sneakers:
Just sprinkle some baking soda into your shoes at night and drizzle it off the next morning. You’ll find no odor lying inside your favorite sneakers.
8. Straightener To Iron Those Collars And Cuffs-Fashion Hacks:
Say goodbye to those creases on your shirt collars and cuffs in a case of emergency. Just use your straightener to keep it intact from these crucial places where you might need a quick fix.
9. Baby Wipes For Deo Patches-Fashion Hacks:
Deodorants are a must for a woman, but those white stains they leave on your fabric is not acceptable and the good thing is you can use your baby wipes to remove these marks quickly. You can even use your favorite makeup remover to seal the deal.
10. No More Shirt Gap-Fashion Hacks:
Those embarrassing shirt gaps are way long bore by us, but the solution is here. You can fix them with a velcro tape inside your shirt to fix it. This is a sure shot technique to get rid of them.
These solutions will come out as a savior in case of emergency and you can totally rely on them.