“Bring me the scent of fashion and I will revive again”. Fashion has its own space and importance in our life from which it is difficult to apart us. Keeping you up-to-date with the latest trends, we move constantly and our lovely bloggers are no behind from this challenging task. Their outfits and their way of styling is an inspiration for several girls who are trying out their hands in fashion. The trend they took this time was the current hot favorite of this year-Off shoulder. Let’s see how our super efficient bloggers styled off shoulder trend and take some style inspo from them.
- 1. Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 2. Aleena Mackar (thestylechair)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 3. Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 4. Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 5. Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 6. Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 7. Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 8. Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 9. Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 10. Shanaya S (shanayas_)-Off Shoulder Trend:
- 11. Shivangi Singh (shystylekarma)-Off Shoulder Trend:
1. Aanchal Goel (Mymultifaceted diary)-Off Shoulder Trend:
White off shoulder top and colored tassels, no less than a perfect match for a bright sunny day. Aanchal knows how to keep it trendy along with sticking up with the basics. Paired with a sling bag and a high bun, the look is soothing for the eyes and for the trendy soul.
2. Aleena Mackar (thestylechair)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Aleena defines the word “Classy” with her alluring look here with this blue off shoulder top and a printed maxi skirt that surely gives us some major wardrobe goals. And that eye-catching choker perfectly took the look beyond our fashion fantasy. Prints, off shoulder, choker, pearls- all of your wardrobe needs in one outfit.
3. Charuta Arvind Yadav (charuta_modayalda)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Wait, What!! An off shoulder dress with vintage jewelry from mom’s wardrobe and a basic shirt from dad’s shirt collection. Am i dreaming or what? Never have I ever looked up at their wardrobe so delicately. Charuta- our most favorite DIY queen amongst all the bloggers works into detailing and gives us masterpieces like this. Next time you turn your head towards your parent’s wardrobe don’t forget to scrutinize a little more.
4. Himanshi Sharma (Freshfacebeauty)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Himanshi can inspire our college going beauties like a perfect mentor. Her choice of colors, outfits is an inspiration for all the girls who wanna mark their presence in the crowd. Such an adorable cute and quirky off shoulder top paired with a fit denim keeping it minimal, Himanshi definitely made a huge difference. It clearly indicates that off shoulders are not restricted towards parties and special occasions and can be carried casually too.
5. Kashvi Chauhan (theglamorous_chic)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Looking like an astonishing diva, Kashvi with this traditional look definitely got her princess moment and for us, it is completely difficult to take our eyes away from her. She looks nothing less than extraordinary in this beautiful traditional outfit (ofcourse with an off shoulder twist) that reminds me of the Disney princess we watched since our childhood. Pastel color, velvet off shoulder blouse and an elegance personifies her complete look.
6. Kiran Khokhar (indianchic.in)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Keeping it formal, Kiran dressed up a trouser and a blue off shoulder along with a duffle bag perfect for a travel or office look. You don’t have to over accessorise your off shoulders and the best thing is they are going to keep you all breezy throughout the day. With a minimalistic look like this, off shoulders maintained their versatality.
7. Monalisha Mahapatra (thegreyhalfway)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Wedding season is around the corner, ditch those dark heavy ethnic outfits for a while and indulge into a beauty piece like this. Paired with some silver jhumkis, Monalisha looks stunning in this ravishing white off shoulder gown.
8. Prerna Mehra (thegirlinskyhighheels)-Off Shoulder Trend:
As kids, we all loved doodling inside our notebooks, and Prerna here taking this childhood passion one step further wore this super quirky off shoulder dress reviving those childhood doodling memories. Who says fashion has boundations, not with a king of such dresses at least which alone can pull off your look without compromising with the comfort.
9. Shabnam Fathima (shabostoc)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Off shoulder bodycon dress with a bright popping color can instantly glam you up like Shabnam. The look is simple with most of the attention grasped by the color of the dress. A classy off shoulder dress like this is a must-have for every girl.
10. Shanaya S (shanayas_)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Graceful and feminine are the words we have to describe the perfection of this lady who experimented this look where a white off shoulder is paired with a beautiful floral skirt like this which literally own our heart. The dress itself reminds us of spring making her look fresh like a blossomed flower.
11. Shivangi Singh (shystylekarma)-Off Shoulder Trend:
Shivangi believes in keeping it classy all over again by pairing her off shoulder top with a chequered pair of culottes. Those red lace up heels pulled up the look effortlessly giving her a hint of color and a box full of grace.
Now you know how to style your next outfit if you’re gonna wear off shoulder and in case you wish to buy some super trendy off shoulder dresses then you must visit Baggout today or just click on the link below.
Check The Trendy Off Shoulder Collection Here For The Grab The Best From The Top Retailers Around India.