Our society is harsh when it comes to body shaming. There’s no way you could save yourself from all sort of negativity they will deliver. Irrespective of having any body shape they will put you down coz as per them you are never perfect (no one could be). Yet another concern is being too skin. If you’re one of them you would have been known how it fees like called on names like Maachis ki teeli, bamboo stick and all. We listed down 11 Thoughts which every ‘Maachis Ki Teeli Girl” gets Everyday!!
- 1. Do I Eat Very Less Food?
- 2. Should I Go On A Carb Diet Or Something?
- 3. Do My Boobs Look Extremely Small?
- 4. Is Anyone Gonna Like Me Even After Being So Skinny?
- 5. I So Wanted Those Curves.
- 6. Nevermind, Look At The Bright Side- I Can Eat As Much Food I Want.
- 7. Do I Look Like A Malnourished Child. Hope Not!!
- 8. I Don’t Need Gym. I’m Already Skinny.
- 9. I Get Tired Easily. Weakness I Guess!!
- 10. It’s Too Heavy.
- 11. Should I Try My Hands On Modelling?
1. Do I Eat Very Less Food?
This is the first question people ask you when they meet you that had made you conscious about your eating habits.
2. Should I Go On A Carb Diet Or Something?
Your priority is to gain weight and that had made you think that eating carbs can help you in achieving that goal. Not to forget, taking in a lot of carbs will only harm.
3. Do My Boobs Look Extremely Small?
For being sexy and curvaceous I must add on some weight here at least. Or should I try those padded bras for once?
4. Is Anyone Gonna Like Me Even After Being So Skinny?
What if my crush thinks I’m too skinny? comes with “Nobody’s ever gonna like me” *sob* *sob*
See This Too- 10 FEELINGS THAT A GIRL GETS ONLY DURING HER COURTSHIP PERIOD!!
5. I So Wanted Those Curves.
You check out a curvy girl more than a boy ever would.
6. Nevermind, Look At The Bright Side- I Can Eat As Much Food I Want.
While others are worried about dieting and low-carb diet, you can enjoy your food as much you want. What if the people are jealous- I Don’t Give A Damn!!
7. Do I Look Like A Malnourished Child. Hope Not!!
Not like one of that poor child on the UNICEF’s site at least.
8. I Don’t Need Gym. I’m Already Skinny.
Myth Busted- Gym is not just to lose weight, there are a lot of stamina building exercise taking place everyday in gym.
9. I Get Tired Easily. Weakness I Guess!!
10. It’s Too Heavy.
Acting like a strong person for a minute and realizing you’re not meant for heavyweight wrestling. *Instant Regret*
11. Should I Try My Hands On Modelling?
Yes, I can be a supermodel one day. Wait they need height too?
See This Too- 10 THINGS WHICH PROVE THAT GIRLS ARE CLOSEST TO THEIR DADS!!
Conclusion- We all have some flaws and we need to cherish them. Nobody can be perfect and one should be cofortable in their own skin rather than criticizing other. That way world would be a nicer place, Peaceful place I must say.
Tag a skinny girl if you know one!!
Image Sources-Rebloggy, Pinterest, Onedio, Collegetimes, Hercampus, Bustle, Wifflegif, Goodreads