Indian weddings are all about lavish parties, masti, dance and having a lot of fun. And the fun gets multiplied thousand times when it is about your sister’s wedding. Amidst of all chaos and preparation the only thing you must not forget is to have fun. We here give you 10 masti things that that You can Plan for Your *Sister’s Wedding*.
- 1 1. Treats For The Guests
- 2 2. A Grand Dance Performance
- 3 3. Joota Chupai Masterplan
- 4 4. A Well Planned Performance For The Couple
- 5 5. Help You Sister In The Preparation For The Big Day
- 6 6. Plan A Party For Your Sister Before Wedding
- 7 7. Help Your Sister In Choosing Her Lehenga
- 8 8. Dress Up In Your Best
- 9 9. Look For The Best Makeup/ Grooming Salon For Your Sister
- 10 10. Make It A Special Day For Your Sister As Much As You Can
- 11 Related posts:
1. Treats For The Guests
Apart from the regular food, you can plan a special welcome treat for the baraatis especially for the groom and his friends. It can be anything from a dessert to a snack that is way different from the regular menu.
2. A Grand Dance Performance
Now that’s what you must prepare after all it’s your Sister’s wedding. Being the star of the wedding it’s your prior duty to perform on the latest tracks from Bollywood. You can also see some of the inspirational sangeet/ wedding videos on Youtube.
3. Joota Chupai Masterplan
Now that’s the coolest part of being a saali. The most fun part of a wedding will be the joota chupai which can ask for a lot of planning and plotting. Nevertheless, the prize is worth the effort.
4. A Well Planned Performance For The Couple
Yes, that’s the cutest thing you can prepare for the new couple. Plan it before the D-day itself to make it the perfect.
5. Help You Sister In The Preparation For The Big Day
Go for shopping sessions with her, prepare a checklist of her needs. All her salon, grooming, and outfits decision are your priority too.
6. Plan A Party For Your Sister Before Wedding
Relax her anxiety by throwing a grand party for her before the wedding. Invite all her friends, surprise her and let her enjoy to the fullest.
7. Help Your Sister In Choosing Her Lehenga
The wedding outfit is the most important thing for your sister. Look for the new trends and best stores online, choose the best dress for her that will suit her the most.
8. Dress Up In Your Best
Being Dulhe Ki behen it’s your utmost priority to be the most glamorous of all. Invest time to check out the latest trends, buy the perfect dress, invest in the most exquisite jewelry and book an appointment with the best makeup professionals.
9. Look For The Best Makeup/ Grooming Salon For Your Sister
After selecting the wedding outfit, this is also one of the important aspects you must look into. There are tons of makeup professional in the market these days. What you have to look is to choose the best one amongst the mass.
10. Make It A Special Day For Your Sister As Much As You Can
Surprise little messages for the bride by each and every member of the family. Keep her happy and as much calm as you can.