Right before the wedding, the excitement rises over the mountains. The preparation, the outfits, the rituals all re there on the place, but there’s one more excitement that only the girl has to handle is the first night or suhagraat. The nervousness is obvious as you must be going to share your bed in front of him for the first time and there must be a volcano of thoughts bursting your mind with endless anxiety. Here we sum up 10 feelings that every girl goes through on the “First Night”.
- 1 1. I’m Going To Be Naked In Front Of A Man Tonight
- 2 2. Should I Expect Flowers On Bed Like They Do In Movies?
- 3 3. Should I Make An Excuse For Tonight?
- 4 4. What If That Hurts?
- 5 5. Should I Take The First Move?
- 6 6. I Think I Should Wear The Lace-Lingerie That I Bought Especially For This Night
- 7 7. I Hope He Doesn’t Think I’m Fat
- 8 8. We Are Suppose To Use Protection For Tonight Or Not?
- 9 9. I Hope He Belives In Foreplay
- 10 10. How Will I Face Those Aunties And Other People Next Day? *Shit*
- 11 Related posts:
1. I’m Going To Be Naked In Front Of A Man Tonight
*Instant anxiety*. The thought itself can embarrass you for a while.
2. Should I Expect Flowers On Bed Like They Do In Movies?
Flowers on the bed and a white bed sheet. Should I expect something like this on the first night?
3. Should I Make An Excuse For Tonight?
Like I’m having periods. Hope it doesn’t disappoint him.
4. What If That Hurts?
I’m so unsure about this. I think I should research on that a bit.
5. Should I Take The First Move?
I hope I will not look needy if I do so. Or I should let him initiate?
6. I Think I Should Wear The Lace-Lingerie That I Bought Especially For This Night
Even a padded bra is not that bad. Let’s give him a nice surprise this way.
7. I Hope He Doesn’t Think I’m Fat
Neither too thin, please.
8. We Are Suppose To Use Protection For Tonight Or Not?
He better should. I hope he knows it already.
9. I Hope He Belives In Foreplay
A little session won’t harm that much. He should obviously make me comfortable first.
10. How Will I Face Those Aunties And Other People Next Day? *Shit*
Hope they will not give me that “We know what you did last night” face in the morning. And those “kya hua” type questions.
Apart from all these thoughts, let’s not forget the beginning of a lifetime relationship from here.