Seldom we pay attention towards our lingerie and all of us can be charged guilty for this. Little do we know about the care, types and often the correct size of our lingerie which directs towards a massive orthodox that we have been following. Our lingerie needs are as significant as our clothing needs and have to rechecked timely. Also, one should pay attention towards the bra while wearing clothes like off shoulder, sheer or bodyfit before stepping so as to avoid any sort of embarrassment. These bra hacks would come to your rescue whenever you face any issues:
As we are stepping into summers and wearing short, comfy clothes is a need for the moment and before having the comfort of your favorite dresses, let’s just a take a minute to ensure our lingerie needs and hacks that will make your life much simpler than the way it was:-
- 1. Bra Hacks – Your Go-To Racerback Bra
- 2. Bra Hacks – Grab The Perfect Size
- 3. Bra Hacks – Don’t Ever Let Them Dry In A DRYER
- 4. Bra Hacks – Store Your Bras With Cups Open
- 5. Bra Hacks – Use Detachable Bra Straps To Prevent Your Strapless Bra From Falling
- 6. Bra Hacks – No More Poking Underwires
- 7. Bra Hacks – Take Care Even When You Travel
- 8. Bra Hacks – Reuse An Old Bra Inside Your Dress
- 9. Bra Hacks – Use Strap Cushions To Avoid Strap Pain On Your Shoulders
- 10. Store Your Bra On Hangers And Wash Them With Baby Shampoo In Luke Warm Water
1. Bra Hacks – Your Go-To Racerback Bra
You don’t need to spend your bucks on a racerback bra to avoid those bra straps sneaking out of your racerback tops or dresses. All you need is a paper clip to conquer this misery by clipping your bra straps with it and see the easiest DIY you can ever find.
2. Bra Hacks – Grab The Perfect Size
Here’s the trick-
Use your two fingers and try to fit them under your bra straps, if it doesn’t fit implies that the bra is too tight for you and if it is more than that then also you must skip, as the bra is too loose for you. This is known as two finger test for the perfect bra size.
3. Bra Hacks – Don’t Ever Let Them Dry In A DRYER
The heat generated will loosen up their elasticity resulting in saggy bras and their shape will get affected. The best way to dry your bras is to lay them flat in a shady place outside your house where there should be no direct sunlight targeting it.
4. Bra Hacks – Store Your Bras With Cups Open
Folding one cup over another will ruin the shape of your padded bra by generating cracks on it which shorten up the lifespan of your bra. Stack them properly in a bra rack or a drawer to make the most use of them.
5. Bra Hacks – Use Detachable Bra Straps To Prevent Your Strapless Bra From Falling
This summer, if you’re thinking of wearing a tube top or an off shoulder the best way, is to keep your strapless bra handy, but we all are pretty much aware of the struggle we face so as to prevent them from falling. The best way is to use detachable bra straps and fix it right under your bust to create support. You can learn the trick HERE:-
6. Bra Hacks – No More Poking Underwires
If you have one of those poking underwire bras and have been facing quite an agony because of that then we have a quick solution for you. Just grab a scissor using which put back that pokey underwire bra back into its place and ensure its position with a doctor tape right over it. Simple yet pretty efficient.
7. Bra Hacks – Take Care Even When You Travel
Yes, traveling makes us happy, but think about the luggage that you carry we all are guilty of not taking care of our clothes while we travel, but one thing that needs some extra care is your bra as constant pressure can shorten their lifespan. What you can do is either stack them properly every time or just invest in a bra case to make sure their safety even when you travel.
8. Bra Hacks – Reuse An Old Bra Inside Your Dress
Just sew your old bras inside your backless dress and skip buying those expensive backless bras that can create a hole in your pocket.
9. Bra Hacks – Use Strap Cushions To Avoid Strap Pain On Your Shoulders
These cushions can comfort you from those strap marks on your shoulders.
10. Store Your Bra On Hangers And Wash Them With Baby Shampoo In Luke Warm Water
Storing your bra on hangers makes them more reliable for years. Wash your bras gently with your hands in a mild shampoo in lukewarm water as these babies need more attention than your usual clothing.
Use these Bra Hacks to make most of the use of your bras and save your money.