Reading books is a good way to reconnect with yourself for developing a vivid imagination into every individual and how can we girls say no to a good romantic novel that can leave us in tears of joy at the end of it. Having an emotional side towards love stories we all love to indulge in a good book. Keeping that in mind, we compiled a list of best romantic novels that are known worldwide for their success and heavy readership that can make your weekend awesome even if you’re not an intensive reader.
- 1 1. P.S I Love You By Celina Ahern
- 2 2. I Too Had A Love Story By Ravinder Singh
- 3 3. 2 States By Chetan Bhagat
- 4 4. The Fault In Our Stars By John Green
- 5 5. The Notebook By Nicholas Sparks
- 6 6. Romeo And Juliet By William Shakespeare
- 7 7. Forever By Judy Blume
- 8 8. If I Stay By Gayle Forman
- 9 9. It Started With A Friend Request By Sudeep Nagrakar
- 10 10. You And Me And Your Relationship By Nikhil Mukhija
- 11 Which One Are You Planning To Read?
- 12 Related posts:
1. P.S I Love You By Celina Ahern
A heart touching story of a married couple where Holly receives letters from her deceased husband which gives her the much-needed warmth and support even after he’s dead where each letter ending with a note P.S I love you. The story is indeed going to give you tears right from the beginning stating that love is immortal.
2. I Too Had A Love Story By Ravinder Singh
The author fell in love with a girl she has never met and came into contact through a matrimonial site, the life seems smooth as both planned their future together soon. Love, death and separation are the soul of the story that will bind you throughout the journey.
3. 2 States By Chetan Bhagat
The story of two independent individuals deeply in love trying to get married convincing their parents for a non-communal relationship is the main storyline of the story. Their togetherness throughout all the ups and downs is an inspiration for the young generation.
4. The Fault In Our Stars By John Green
Two cancer patients battling with their life fell in love with each other. This heart-wrenching story is based on some real events and is surely a roller coaster ride of emotions for the reader. You cannot stop your tears while going through the movie.
5. The Notebook By Nicholas Sparks
Two lovers separated by fate, also featured as a movie is definitely a twisting tale of two lovers, started with their separation continued with them reunite makes a strong impact on your mind.
6. Romeo And Juliet By William Shakespeare
If you want to indulge in some intensive literature than whom to look other than William Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet is an immortal love story and nobody can explain it better than the greatest writer of the century. For an intensive reader, this is and will remain the most romantic novel ever.
7. Forever By Judy Blume
Source: the edge
Judy describes the concept of teenage sexuality in her much-raved novel where she explains the thorough phase of first love and it’s growth at a very tender age. Want to read a love story with a difference, here’s one you must add to your reading list.
8. If I Stay By Gayle Forman
A young girl struggling amidst of her career and the love of her life pretty much sums up the modern love in the best possible way. Mia, the lead met a car wreck hanging between life and death changes her life instantly.
9. It Started With A Friend Request By Sudeep Nagrakar
A young boy shares BBM pin with a girl who is the only child of her parents and is over pampered by them. They both fell in love, but just before they could take their relationship one step further, a misfortune completely changed their life.
10. You And Me And Your Relationship By Nikhil Mukhija
Dealing with the concept and confusion of love, infatuation and compatibility, this book exactly suffices the modern age love with the psychology involved which makes it worth a read.