You can never miss a spot anywhere if you’re a clean freak which is rare to find. You’re annoying at times for being obsessed towards cleanliness way too much and you can easily compare yourself with Monika Geller (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) sharing the same sentiments for cleanliness. People around you always nominate you as the “Brand Ambassador” of Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan” and for them, you’re the one who has taken that thing way too seriously.
If you can relate to everything written above, then congratulations you are officially a “Clean freak”. Here are some of the signs that can completely suffice your personality when it comes to cleanliness. Have a look-
- 1. You’re A Threat For Every Citizen Who Tries To Throw Garbage Here And There
- 2. You Can Specify Tons Of Reasons To Justify The Significance Of Cleanliness
- 3. The Meaning Of Deep Clean Is A Bit Different In Your Dictionary
- 4. You Act Like A Vamp When You Spot Someone Throwing Garbage On Public Place
- 5. You Save All Your Trash Of The Day Inside Your Bag
- 6. You Love Everything Clean Around You
- 7. For You, A Deep Clean Every Week Is Your Greatest Accomplishment
- 8. You Avoid Dust As Much You Can
- 9. You Always Wish To See India As Clean As Abroad
- 10. You Get Super Angry If Somone Messes Up Your Things/Room
1. You’re A Threat For Every Citizen Who Tries To Throw Garbage Here And There
If you spot someone like this, you get filled with rage and then you hold a huge grudge for them most of the time. Instant death stare is mandatory followed by a brief session of cleanliness and good citizenship. This often can be led to a war between any random person whom you took under consideration for a while.
2. You Can Specify Tons Of Reasons To Justify The Significance Of Cleanliness
Although we all know that it’s extremely important to keep your environment clean, but still you can dictate a hell lot of reasons for doing so. It looks like you have deeply researched the anatomy of dust and its impact on your health with quite a good patience which not everybody has at such an intensity.
3. The Meaning Of Deep Clean Is A Bit Different In Your Dictionary
Coz you’ll always find flaws in the way others do it. You’re a bit crazy for that and look for every possible way not to leave a single amount of dust around you. You have your very own version of cleanliness and it’s advisable for people around you to follow that.
4. You Act Like A Vamp When You Spot Someone Throwing Garbage On Public Place
The one who tries to hurt your sentiments related to cleanliness is dead for you. Maybe that’s the reason you’re single these days. Not everyone has the same passion for cleanliness as you.
5. You Save All Your Trash Of The Day Inside Your Bag
Instead of throwing it out on the streets, you either keep them in your bag inside a zip pouch. Your bag always has an extra space for pouches just like this
6. You Love Everything Clean Around You
You just love the smell of everything clean and sorted. A person like you can easily panic when you find everything messed up around you. You will not stop until you make everything neat and clean as you like.
7. For You, A Deep Clean Every Week Is Your Greatest Accomplishment
You plan a weekly deep clean and that’s kind of make you feel orgasmic. You schedule your clean up plans, devote time towards it and feel super happy even after working all day long for that. That pretty much sums up your weekend every week.
8. You Avoid Dust As Much You Can
Chances are you’re allergic to it. Finding a place free from dust is like finding peace in solace, where you can stay all day long. You make your plan as per the situation and weather of a place depending way too much on the dust levels found in that area.
9. You Always Wish To See India As Clean As Abroad
Clean roads, clean rivers and your dream of perfect clean scenic view just like abroad is a dream for you. You really wish to see your country progresing in this field and also takes initiatives for that as an individual.
10. You Get Super Angry If Somone Messes Up Your Things/Room
It can be their last day in your room irrespective of whether they are your siblings or even you parents. You panic, scream and act crazy when someone tries to mess up your room. *No Entry*
Look I Found Dust On My Keyboard!!