There’s nothing more confusing than our emotions who at times are difficult to control or predict. As Bollywood says “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Tum Nahi Samjhoge”. Falling in love is uncertain and there are times when you take a while to analyze your own feelings for a person, mostly a friend, for whom you must be falling without even knowing. Before you commit to that polarized feeling of “What to” or “What not to” you must consider the signs mentioned below to know that whether you’re falling in love with your guy bestie or not. Have a look and know the truth.
- 1. You Care About Him More Than Your Other Friends
- 2. You Get Jealous When He Hangs Out With Other Girls
- 3. Sharing Everything With Him Is So Easy For You
- 4. You Think About Texting Him When He’s Not Around
- 5. You’ve Introduced Him To Everyone In Your Family
- 6. His Touch Creates A Different Level Of Sensation In You
- 7. He’s The First With Whom You Share Anything Good Or Bad First
- 8. All You Think Of You Both Being Together
- 9. You Got Stuck With Him On Late Night Calls
- 10. You’ve Started Taking Care Of Yourself More When He’s Around
1. You Care About Him More Than Your Other Friends
Even if you’re a surrounded with a disastrous crowd around you, the only thing that holds your attention is him, then that is the time you must approach him with all your feelings. If staring at his facing ever brought a smile on your face, Girl, you better go for him than wasting time.
2. You Get Jealous When He Hangs Out With Other Girls
Admit it, you can’t bear him talking to another girl. You want him to pay all the attention towards you by neglecting others, and you don’t ever want to hear stories related to his crush.
3. Sharing Everything With Him Is So Easy For You
You share every minute detail of your life with him, without hesitating for a minute. You talk way too much in front of him and there’s hardly anything left that he doesn’t know about you. From the makeup brand, you use to the worst haircut you ever got, he knows all your stories.
4. You Think About Texting Him When He’s Not Around
And when he’s not around you talk about him as he became the most happening subject of your life. Your friends now know him pretty well because you just keep on talking about him all day in front of them. There are times when you just picked up the phone thinking you’ll message him and then put it back aside by distracting your mind.
5. You’ve Introduced Him To Everyone In Your Family
Each member of your family is now aware of his existence in your life. Watching you busy on call indicates that you must be talking to him and that has created a certain level of acceptance in your life. They know whom to call when you’re not picking up your phone.
6. His Touch Creates A Different Level Of Sensation In You
His touch often makes you feel divine in a positive manner. You feel good when he holds you even for a second and that minor moment makes a strong impact on you. Fantasizing about him is also a thing you like and his presence is enough to lift up your mood.
Had a rough day?- call him, had an amazing day?- call him. He’s the one who came into your mind whenever you wanna share something great or bad about yourself or about what you saw today. You get excited while telling him each and every incident you have had even if it’s not concerned to him at all.
8. All You Think Of You Both Being Together
Imagination has no boundaries and he’s the eternal part of your imagination these days. All you think is you both being together, cuddling up, having endless conversations together. Your level of comfort has been increasing rapidly more time you’re spending with him.
9. You Got Stuck With Him On Late Night Calls
Late night calls are so much satisfying with the person you love or share some extra level of comfort. With him, you feelo like talking all night and trust us, girls that’s a sure shot sign that you’re falling for him.
10. You’ve Started Taking Care Of Yourself More When He’s Around
You love hearing compliments from him and wants his utmost attention no matter how much effort it takes. To keep up the spark, you always tries to pick your best dress when you’re heading to meet him.
Can you accept now that you’re falling in love?