When we were a child, all we ever wanted was to try our mom sarees as they have grasped pour attention since the time we knew the word “saree” in our dictionary. As a child, most of us must have tried trying to get fit into mom’s saree when she’s not around. They always were one of the main attractions for us when she’s opened her old age wardrobe. Her dreamy saree collection has been there on our fashion list since long.
As they say:- “every girl’s first saree is often picked from her mother’s wardrobe” and the feeling we have had at that moment is difficult to express. Here we have mentioned the bundle of emotions that every girl goes through when she wears her mom’s saree for the first time. Hope you’ll reconnect with this-
- 1. You Imagine A Picture Of Your Mother Wearing That Attire
- 2. You Are Spellbound By Her Beauty In Your Imagination
- 3. You Feel Blessed To Be Able To Wear Her Saree
- 4. You Went A Bit Emotional
- 5. You Can’t Resist Your Excitement
- 6. You Allure The Fine Details Of Her Saree
- 7. You Feel Proud To Be A Part Of Her
- 8. You Can Sense The Warmth Of Her Love Through That Saree
- 9. You Miss Her If She’s Not Around
- 10. For You, This Is One Of The Best Attire You Can Ever Wear
1. You Imagine A Picture Of Your Mother Wearing That Attire
You know how beautiful she’s now, but imagining her in that beautiful attire when she was young may excite you or can ignite the level of curiousness inside your brain.
2. You Are Spellbound By Her Beauty In Your Imagination
Thinking of her when she was young will give you a glimpse of her past where she’ll look extremely beautiful than you could ever imagine. You can imagine how beautifully she would have pulled that dress with much grace and a flawless skin for which you adore her.
3. You Feel Blessed To Be Able To Wear Her Saree
Wrapped around her saree is almost like wrapping yourself around her arms and that’s exactly a daughter can ask for. You’re grateful and blessed to have a mother in your life and wearing her saree just connects you more with her.
4. You Went A Bit Emotional
The feeling of gratefulness and blessed can make you emotional drifting away your emotions and the love you have for your mother. A mother’s saree meant a lot more to a daughter rather than a mere piece of clothing.
5. You Can’t Resist Your Excitement
As a kid, you have always dreamt or secretly tried of wearing your mom’s saree and when the time has come and you can finally wear your mom’s saree it is almost like fulfilling a childhood dream which definitely is exciting enough to rush the adrenaline.
6. You Allure The Fine Details Of Her Saree
From the fine embroidery to the hand work which is rare to find with such delicacy and grace. We all have an inner gut thing for ethnic and that too vintage and your mom’s wardrobe exactly provided you the same. Privileged enough!!
7. You Feel Proud To Be A Part Of Her
Trying out her outfit connects you more with her, you think about her and will realize how much you love her and how life can be if she’s not around and that’s the time when you’ll feel proud to be her daughter, coz no one could ever make as many sacrifices as your mother has done.
Also Read: half sleeve blouse sleeves design
8. You Can Sense The Warmth Of Her Love Through That Saree
The clothing will not make as many emotions as the sense of her touch will make. As we already said, wearing her saree is like wrapping yourself in her arms like we used to do as a kid. Pretty nostalagic, isn’t it?
9. You Miss Her If She’s Not Around
You’ll miss her like hell, if you’re wearing her saree and chances are that she’s not around. You’ll feel homesick all of a sudden and need her around helping you in wearing her own saree.
10. For You, This Is One Of The Best Attire You Can Ever Wear
For you, a saree filled with immense love, blessings, care and affection nothing can look as enchanting on you ever as your mom’s saree could.
Love You Mom. Feel so proud to be wearing your Saree. Thats the best gift a daughter can get from her mom!!