Visiting a departmental store once in a blue moon is a hell chaotic for us to digest in. First of all, we are not used to it and secondly somehow we all got stuck towards the food or chocolate sections ending up buying a lot of calories for our body then we actually shred off. Buying your monthly or sometimes weekly needs in a departmental store is a big task itself and demand a way more planning and mind making before you head to it. And if you’re one of them who rarely visits such stores, then this hilarious post is something you can definitely relate to. Have a look-
- 1. Don’t Know What I Exactly Want
- 2. It Feels As If I’m Visiting A Library
- 3. Urghh!! Can’t Find The Stuff I Want. There Should Be A Map Here For Directions
- 4. Wait, How Much Of This I Want
- 5. Gosh!! There Are So Many Brands Available For The Same Thing. Which One To Pick?
- 6. Can’t Stop Gorging On That Chocolate Section
- 7. Hope No Male Notices That I’m In The Sanitary Pad Section
- 8. Why They Make People Wait For So Long In The Queue. I’m Tired
- 9. Shit!! The Person On The Vending Machine Is A Guy. *PANIC*
- 10. Shopping Done. Let’s Munch On Those Chocolate Cookies I Just Bought
1. Don’t Know What I Exactly Want
If you rarely visit a departmental store, as all your needs are either picked up by mom, then finding a particular thing without knowing where it can be, can agitate you to the core. With too many shelves, varieties and products, it’s extremely difficult to find your exact need.
2. It Feels As If I’m Visiting A Library
As said earlier, with too many shelves the relevance is obvious. It may remind you the sight of a library you just visited to find a single book that you needed.
3. Urghh!! Can’t Find The Stuff I Want. There Should Be A Map Here For Directions
Source: the rental girl blog
It can be a complete Bhool Bhulaiya if you don’t visit departmental stores so often. You’ll either buy everything that will come in front of you or you’ll end up buying nothing.
4. Wait, How Much Of This I Want
The packaging of most of the products confuses you. It’s better to stay a bit attentive towards what you buy. A smart planning will not only save your hard earned bucks but will also save you from wastage.
5. Gosh!! There Are So Many Brands Available For The Same Thing. Which One To Pick?
With so many options and brands for a mere thing coming up these days, it’s impossible to pick the right thing without a proper research. There’s no point of buying things without being aware.
6. Can’t Stop Gorging On That Chocolate Section
One weakness we all have is towards chocolates and candies and visiting a chocolate section will literally give you the feel of a chocolate factory right from the Disney movies.
7. Hope No Male Notices That I’m In The Sanitary Pad Section
You keep a side eye on everyone before heading towards the sanitary pad section so that no one, even by mistake, will not notice you there.
8. Why They Make People Wait For So Long In The Queue. I’m Tired
When you’re in a hurry and finds a long queue standing for the billing process. And I thought technology saves our time.
9. Shit!! The Person On The Vending Machine Is A Guy. *PANIC*
Now he’ll know which sanitary pad you picked, which shaving razor you use and if not lucky, the condom brand you just picked for the bae.
10. Shopping Done. Let’s Munch On Those Chocolate Cookies I Just Bought
You did it. You made it to the end and now you can enjoy your success with that little bit dessert munchies you just got. You deserve that and it’s desperately needed after such a hassle.
Completely forgot to buy my own groceries from the departmental store. See You There!!