Indian weddings give you a series of nosy relatives, annoying tantrums, never ending family discussions and not to forget those “Agla number aapka” types relatives who never misses any opportunity to see you married even before you reach a certain age of getting married. And not to forget those warnings that have been given to you to specifically wear a traditional Indian outfit with a lot of embellishments forced on you just because it’s a family function. HERE are the feeling every girl must have faced when they are forced to wear ethnic in family functions.
- 1. Why Can’t I Wear An Off Shoulder Here?
- 2. Why Is It So Important To Pretend So Devotional In Front Of Family Members
- 3. Who Cares What Those Nosy Relative Gonna Say
- 4. It Is So Difficult To Roam Here And There With These Dupattas. Shit Man!!
- 5. I Can’t Dance In This Heavy Outfit. So Bad This Is!!
- 6. Gosh, It’s So Humid And I’m Burning In This Outfit
- 7. These Adjustments, Again And Again, Are Making Me Crazy
- 8. These Heavy Embellishments Gets Stuck Everywhere. Why There’s No Beach Theme Wedding In India?
- 9. There’s No Way I’m Gonna Wear These Indian Dresses Again
- 10. BTW, I Love My Pictures In This Outfit
1. Why Can’t I Wear An Off Shoulder Here?
Ethnic, but ofcourse conditions applied, there’s a long list of rules and regulations even if you wear an Indian outfit and an off shoulder Indian outfit is never considered as the appropriate Indian dress anywhere by the Indian families.
2. Why Is It So Important To Pretend So Devotional In Front Of Family Members
It’s impossible for us to digest the fact that how come the way you dress can measure the extent of your devotions and makes you more religious. As if a western dress will forbid us to be dedicated towards our religion. Not an easy point to be swallowed.
3. Who Cares What Those Nosy Relative Gonna Say
Why other’s opinions matter so much to us, that we are ready to live a life based on their own terms. The new generation is rebellious and is bold enough to take their decisions on their own.
4. It Is So Difficult To Roam Here And There With These Dupattas. Shit Man!!
Wearing a dupatta is like a 24*7 task where you have to manage it all the time even if it is pinned wisely. A dupatta is surely gonna test all your patience and grace when you’ll roam around or will try to have turned around.
5. I Can’t Dance In This Heavy Outfit. So Bad This Is!!
The moment you wanna dance and enjoy a bit, your dress gives you a quick reality check making you realize how important it is to take care of your dress than dancing.
6. Gosh, It’s So Humid And I’m Burning In This Outfit
Indian summers can make anyone feel like a roasted chicken on a while and that too if spent wearing those heavy embellished Indian outfits can make you scream for your life.
7. These Adjustments, Again And Again, Are Making Me Crazy
Adjusting your drape, skirts, and those heavy outfits is a task for you every moment. And what if you have to head towards a loo after wearing all that mess. Gosh!! too many adjustments you have to make.
8. These Heavy Embellishments Gets Stuck Everywhere. Why There’s No Beach Theme Wedding In India?
You have seen people enjoying wedding on the beach with a completely beach themed marriage that is relaxing enough and looks more like a vacation. Beach theme weddings- yes, please!!
9. There’s No Way I’m Gonna Wear These Indian Dresses Again
At the end, this is the only thing you’re going to say after all that chaos and heck that the outfit has made in your life. You’ll literally scream for your PJs.
10. BTW, I Love My Pictures In This Outfit
Apart from the hassle, you must have faced, all you can say is there’s nothing that will make you as graceful and beautiful as an Indian outfit ever would.
Power of Ethnicity!!