The level of anxiety, excitement, and consciousness just before your first date is hard to hold. Your mind will be bombarded with tons of speculations that might give you a minor attack and the restlessness on your face is not that hard to notice. Summing up your mood at that point of time, we compiled a list of 10 such emotions or thoughts you must be going through before going for your first date.
- 1. Is He The Right Guy?
- 2. Am I Looking Good?
- 3. I Think I Should Not Eat Anything Otherwise My Tummy Will Show Up
- 4. What Should I Order?
- 5. No, Not A Burger, Coz I Will Look Weird While Eating That
- 6. He’s Looking Handsome. I Can See My Bright Future Ahead
- 7. How Will I Escape If I’ll Find Him Not That Appealing
- 8. Should I Take My Bestie Along
- 9. What If He Disliked Me
- 10. I Hope My Mom Will Not Call Me 1000 Times When He’s Around
1. Is He The Right Guy?
Source: oh puhlease
The question will rise up in your mind right from the beginning and will make you conscious all the time. Good thing is to judge a person smartly and not to overthink about anything.
2. Am I Looking Good?
No girl is ever satisfied with her looks. No matter how much you prepared or planned for it, the outcome is something you’re never going to feel fully satisfied with.
3. I Think I Should Not Eat Anything Otherwise My Tummy Will Show Up
You may starve yourself to death just to make sure that your tummy will not bloat in the dress you picked up for such important day. And that’s how all of us behaves, literally.
4. What Should I Order?
Exploring the menu for a dish that will appeal your ears, eyes, and etiquettes are hard to find. At this point of time, most of the girls orders salads rather than their favorite fast food on which they must be digging in right before this day.
5. No, Not A Burger, Coz I Will Look Weird While Eating That
Even though you love hogging that burger from the core of your heart but you’ll never take any risk in trying out a dish that will spill out and make you embarrass in front of him.
6. He’s Looking Handsome. I Can See My Bright Future Ahead
Going on a date with a handsome guy may end up daydreaming where you can see your entire future in safe hands. We girls are typically very upfront and imaginative in that sense. Isn’t it?
7. How Will I Escape If I’ll Find Him Not That Appealing
There’s always a need for an escaping plan in case you could not bear a person. The trick is to call a friend, pretend as if you have an urgent work and elope even before the guy senses.
8. Should I Take My Bestie Along
For every solution, we have a bestie to our corner and sometimes all we want is her nodding before you start a relationship with anyone.
9. What If He Disliked Me
Self-conscious since forever!!
10. I Hope My Mom Will Not Call Me 1000 Times When He’s Around
The Mommy issues are always there in our life no matter how much we explain them. Looks like they sense everything even before we do it.
First date is crucial as they say in Bollywood- First Impression Is Last Impression!!