Life of a shopaholic is as crazy as a roller coaster ride, because of their constant urge which forces them to shop no matter how much financial crisis they face. Let’s face it, we all are guilty of having a crazy shopaholic phase once in our life when all that matters for us was the fresh smell of newly unpacked clothes and when the delivery man came to hand over us our shopping parcels that we ordered online. If that doesn’t sound crazy and fanatic to you then you’re surely under the category of a shopping addict and could easily relate to this 15 signs that we’re just going to mention here.
- 1. Saving Money Is A Difficult Task For You
- 2. Checking Out Online Fashion Sites Is Mandatory Everytime You Turn On Your Laptop
- 3. All The Money Your Earn Lies In Your Wardrobe
- 4. Which Technically Looks Like This
- 5. Your Messages And Email Feeds Are Filled With The Newsletters Of PlacesFrom Where You Shopped
- 6. You Can’t Resist Yourself From Shopping If There’s Any Shopping Centre Around
- 7. And This Quote Completely Justifies Your Thoughts
1. Saving Money Is A Difficult Task For You
You have spent most of your money on your shopping needs and hence at the end of every month, you feel like you’ve stricken by the wave of scarcity. You cannot commit towards money saving as most of your money goes into your one and only addiction i.e shopping.
2. Checking Out Online Fashion Sites Is Mandatory Everytime You Turn On Your Laptop
Everytime you turn on your laptop for some important work for which you devote hardly few minutes or so, you just cannot resist yourself from doing a little peek-a-boo on the fresh arrivals that you may end up buying.
3. All The Money Your Earn Lies In Your Wardrobe
And that pretty much satisfies you to the core and you’re not even regretful about that. You love to see all your earnings right there in front of your eyes.
4. Which Technically Looks Like This
Source: NEAT method
All the time.
5. Your Messages And Email Feeds Are Filled With The Newsletters Of PlacesFrom Where You Shopped
And you’re updated about all of them. There are times when you’ve literally taken an advantage of the offers being introduced to you via mails.
6. You Can’t Resist Yourself From Shopping If There’s Any Shopping Centre Around
Any window shopping will end up into a real shopping with a tragic aftermath.
7. And This Quote Completely Justifies Your Thoughts
Truly. Madly. Deeply