Kangana Ranaut is in news now a days because of her bold & blunt statements she gave about her personal life in Aap Ki Adaalat. She is a fierce and confident lady who is capable of living her life on her own conditions. Apart from being so fierce in her personal life, her sense of style speaks the same language. We have collected some of her looks she pulled off during the promotions of her upcoming movie Simran which are unique in a sense.
Here showing 8 of her looks which took our attention to take a style guide from Kangana’s wardrobe:-
- 1. Earthy Tones With Bright Colors! Why Not?
- 2. Floral Prints Will Always Be Refreshing!
- 3. Saree With A Pair Of Brogues? Yes, I Like To Be Different!
- 4. Slogan Tee With A Checkered Blazer? Experiments Are Amazing!
- 5. Yellow Is My New Favorite!
- 6. Monochrome Outfits Never Bore Me!
- 7. White Pants Are Undoubtedly Beautiful!
- 8. Loose Fits Are Awesomeee!!
1. Earthy Tones With Bright Colors! Why Not?
She wore this balloon dress from Bibhu Mohapatra which had a combination of three colors- beige, black & bright orange. Such a beautiful way to match earthy tones with bright colors. She pulled this outfit with all the grace.
2. Floral Prints Will Always Be Refreshing!
An off white midi dress with floral prints on it, so beautiful. She did all the justice to this Dolce & Gabbana dress which she styled with cute Chanel flats. And that floral tiara made her look like a princess.
3. Saree With A Pair Of Brogues? Yes, I Like To Be Different!
Kangana spotted at the airport in a Saree which she styled with a white handbag and a pair of peach brogues. Who would have thought to wear Saree with brogues. But Kangana pulled it off at the best as well as she set a trend for us.
4. Slogan Tee With A Checkered Blazer? Experiments Are Amazing!
An all black look with a twist of checkered blazer. Kanagna snapped at the airport in this outfit in which she styled a black slogan tee with a black jeans, black handbag and black heels. She gave a statement look to this outfit with a checkered blazer.
5. Yellow Is My New Favorite!
A graphic tee with a yellow buttoned skirt, this is the most simple outfit anyone can ever pull off. Still she looks so refreshing and chic in this attire. Those curls are worth to die for.
6. Monochrome Outfits Never Bore Me!
Monochrome outfits are in the list of my favorites of all time. Kangana wore this pencil skirt and crop top set with a pair of beige slippers. Just so comfy and effortless.
7. White Pants Are Undoubtedly Beautiful!
It is renown fact that styling white pants is a big hazard. Just follow Kangana to get some style inspiration on white pants. Kangana styled her Rosie Assoulin white pants with a peach one shoulder top with ruffles. Those red Ferragamo heels enhanced the whole outfit.
8. Loose Fits Are Awesomeee!!
Loose fit trend is really in vogue now a days. And how our queen can stay behind. She wore this multicolor striped dress from Fendi and she did all the justice to the this outfit. Neutral makeup, hair tied in a pony and high heeled boots perfected her look.
These were the 8 looks we loved and we adore her fashion sense as well as we respect her personality. You Go Girl!